Fall

Yang P.O.V

The battle was over as me and my team went down there to see if they were alright.

We made it in the arena.

We all ran towards both of the injured uncle's as I then said while holding my uncle's hand, "Uncle Goku! Are you ok?!"

My dear uncle then smiled and said, "Hehehe, well, I've been better."

Ruby was beside me as she then said, "Are you sure your ok?!"

He continued to smile as he held both of our hands as he then said, "Come on you two, I'm fine, really."

Weiss and Blake were helping out Vegeta as Weiss asked him, "Uncle Vegeta! How are you doing?! Is anything broken?!"

Blake then said, "Are you going to be alright?!"

He then said while holding a tiny bag, "Weiss, Blake, don't worry about me. I'll be fine."

He then pulled out and dug into a tiny bag as he pulled out a small light green bean and then handed over to Weiss and said, "Give this to Yang or Ruby, and tell them to give Kakarot this bean so he could eat it."

Weiss then did so and told us.

I puzzled as I held the bean in my hand and fed it to Uncle Goku.

He bit it once as you could hear the crunching sound.

He then opened his eyes wide as he got up and said, "All better!"

Me and Ruby were startled as Mister Vegeta then ate one himself and got up with ease.

My uncle then said happily, "Good thinking carrying some Senzu Beans with you Vegeta."

Mister Vegeta was standing as he then said, "They were only to be used when we finished our fight."

Ruby then asked all confused, "What is that?! How did it heal you this quickly?!"

I then asked excited, "Yeah! Both of your wounds are completely healed and there's not a single scratch on you guys!"

Uncle Goku chuckled as he then said, "They're called Senzu Beans. Me and Vegeta discovered the plant years ago as it became a way for us to train more and get hurt less. I let Vegeta keep the plant since I heard he was in the military with Winter."

Weiss then said surprised, "That plant has been searched by Schnee for generations! I heard of a plant that could instantly heal the wounds of a person and give them the energy to be able to withstand ten days without eating, but I never thought it existed."

Me and Ruby were smiling at the thought of having those around as Blake then said, "I believe even the White Fang once tried to get their hands on it, but could never found the Senzu plant."

The crowd cheered and clapped as Professor Oobleck then said very fast, "What an astonishing battle between those two extraordinary Huntsmen!"

We all left the arena as Mister Vegeta smiled lightly and said, "Well, I'm off."

My uncle then said with a smile of his own, "Hope you and Winter can come by sometime."

He and Weiss walked away together as I smiled and said, "See ya Vegeta!"

Ruby then said while waving, "Take care!"

Blake waved too and said, "Safe travels."

I turned over to my uncle and said, "Alright, now that you two are done. Me and Weiss will soon be in the doubles round and we'll win for sure!"