The Next Step

This video was made by Rooster Teeth. Again I do not own RWBY. Or Dragon Ball Franchise

Salem P.O.V

I was making my way towards the hall of my palace, as my little pink creation followed me with his same happy but insane smile.

As I made my way inside of the meeting between an injured Cinder along with her two children, the Doctor Watts, the unstable and broken Tyrian, and the emotionless Hazel, they all stood once my presence was made.

I walked around the large table as I stood in front of the many candles that were lit. I then said, "Watts."

I could fell him become instantly attentive as I then turned around and said, "You find such malignance necessary?"

Buu was next to me smiling and chuckling maniacally, as I then moved my hand downwards to signal them to take a seat.

I walked towards my seat while Buu followed as Watts said, "I apologize ma'am. I'm not particularly fond of failure."

I sat down and then said, "Then I see no reason for your cruelty towards young Cinder. She's become our Fall Maiden...Destroyed Beacon Tower...And most importantly...killed dear Ozpin...So I'm curious...To what failures are you referring?"

Watts then said reasoning, "Well...the girl with the silver eyes."

Hazel then spoke with his low toned voice while he had his arms crossed, "Yes...We dealt with her kind before...How is it a novice was able to best one of us?"

Watts then said sternly looking at Cinder, "My thoughts exactly. Even without her new power it should have been effortless."

I then said, "It is because of the Maiden's power."

Buu then laughed as he then said, "You weak! Buu strong! Ahahahahahaha!"

I then said to the young new Maiden, "Make no mistake, Cinder. You hold the key to our victory. But your newfound strength brings with it a crippling weakness...Which is why you will remain by my side as we continue your treatment."

She seemed to have then showed the signs of grief and anger towards her being incapacitated in the state that she is in.

I informed the other three of their new assignments, "Doctor Watts. You are to take Cinder's place and meet with our informant in Mistral."

He then nodded and responded, "Very good."

I then said to the unstable Tyrian, "Tyrian, I want you to continue your hunt for the Spring Maiden."

He had a smile as wide and insane as Buu's and laughed while he said, "Gladly."

Finally, Hazel, "And Hazel...I'm sending you to the leader of the White Fang. Adam Taurus has arranged the meeting. The boy continues to prove loyal. Ensure than Sienna Khan feels the same."

Hazel then responded bluntly as always, "As you wish."

One of Cinder's children then spoke, "Oh."

She leaned close to Cinder as she was listening to the injured Maiden's silent words.

I then said to her, "Speak, child."

She spoke with a hint of nervousness, "She wants to know...What about the girl?"

Watts scoffed and then said, "What about her? Seems to me like this is Cinder's problem, not ours."

Cinder slammed her fist on the table and glared viciously at Watts while he smiled with delight.