Breach

Goku P.O.V

I was flying threw the air, while three giant bird Grimm called Nevermores were chasing me.

They cornered me, while I dodged everyone of there attacks.

I found myself an opening, as I grabbed one of the oversized birds legs and swung it around, while it hit it's buddies.

I tossed all three of them up in the air, as I then placed both of my hands together and chanted, "Ka...Me...Ha...Me...Ha!!"

All three of them were disintegrated from my Kamehameha wave, while a few more of them started showing up.

I panted a bit and then said, "There's just no end to these things."

Ruby, Weiss, Blake, and Yang were helping each other out, as they were surrounded by Grimm but were able to handle each and every single one of them.

I looked at them, while I thought to myself, "They are really pushing themselves. We're really going to need some backup soon!"

I looked over at the Nevermores flying towards me, as I then flew towards them at high speed.

I quickly vanished, as I punched and kicked the birds once, while I then reappeared behind them.

Each bird then fell down, as they were taken out completely.

I quickly landed next to the girls, as I fired a few ki blasts at the Grimm.

I kicked and punched a bunch of them off of us whenever they got too close, as I then said, "You girls ok?"

Yang was firing off dust shells, as she then said, "We're all ok. But, we don't think we can hold off all of these Grimm any longer. We're gonna need to get some backup soon."

Ruby then said, as she sliced Grimm with her scythe, "Don't worry, we'll  start getting some backup soon Yang."

Blake was slashing Grimm with her blade as she then said, "For now, we'll keep the city safe and handle all of these Grimm."

Weiss moved swiftly threw a lot of Grimm as she sliced and diced them with her rapier and said, "We've just got to be a bit more patient. Let's just hope we don't start to get tired."

Large amounts of Grimm kept coming.

A giant Grimm snake called a King Taijitu, was behind us, as we all turned around and saw the huge thing getting ready to strike till it was hit hard with a hammer by a flying Nora.

Ruby and Yang smiled as Ruby said, "It's Team JNPR!"

I smiled and then said, "Glad to see you all here!"

Pyrrha smiled and said, "Glad to be here on duty Mister Goku!"

They all each took out Grimm left and right, while I even got to see Jaune take out a large Grimm Ursa easily, as I smiled and said, "Not bad Jaune."

Grimm were still appearing everywhere, as I then saw a nearby bullhead coming towards us, while there was five people in it.

One of them was a fellow Professor of the Academy Professor Peter Port and Team CFVY.

I've heard a lot from those four from Ruby and the others, as they all landed and started to take out Grimm easily.

One of them sliced them up with his giant sword, another one of them had blades on his forearms, as he sliced them up too, a bunny girl was fighting each Grimm with her bare hands, and the girl wearing shades and clothes that looked a bit too excessive, took out Grimm with a briefcase like item that also transformed into a gatling gun.