Battle at the Docks

Goku P.O.V

Another day, another morning, as I woke up and yawned while I rubbed my eyes.

I looked around the room as I smiled at the sleepy girls in their beds. My smile then was replaced with a frown of worry, since I remembered one specific person who wasn't with us last night.

I decided to head on out and see if I can find Blake just to make sure she's alright. I flew around the city as I then spotted a blonde yellow tailed faunus and a black haired and bow wearing faunus in disguise.

After I knew Blake was alright, I decided to head back to Beacon to tell the girls where Blake has been.

I soon made it back to Beacon, as I then started running to their dorms, but I ended up turning to a corner where I accidentally bumped into someone, which left the both of us falling on the ground.

I was on my back while the other person was on top of me. I looked up and saw that it was Glynda.

I said a bit surprised, "Oh, sorry Glynda. Are you ok? Hey, I think your starting to get another fever."

Her face was more red then the last time I saw her.

She then quickly got up and adjusted her glasses as she looked away and stuttered, "I-It's a-alright Goku, and t-thank you f-for your concern. Next time, please, watch where you're going."

I smiled and said, "Glynda, have you seen team RWBY around here by any chance?"

Glynda looked back at me and then said, "Oh, actually they left a few minutes ago too the city. You might actually catch up to them if you hurry."

I smiled and quickly grabbed both of Glynda's hands gently as I then bowed my head and said, "Thanks Glynda, I'll see you later. And I'll be sure to watch where I'm going next time!"

I flew back towards the city in search of Ruby, Weiss, and Yang.

Glynda was blushing as she then said to herself, "Goku, he is an extraordinary man." She smiled as she then went back too work.

I was flying around as I felt the auras of the girls, but I then couldn't feel them anymore.

I looked around, until random fog started surrounding me. I couldn't see a thing in this weather, so I decided to land on the ground while the fog started to clear out.

I was near a docking bay for ships that transport goods here to Vale. As I looked around, I then saw a little girl crying.

I started to walk near her slowly as I felt something strange about the girl. She didn't seem to have a single ounce of aura or even ki.

I then stopped completely as I saw a small amount of dust jump up off of the ground. My eyes widen since I felt a spike of aura appear, so I instinctively jumped back to gain some distance as the little girl disappeared, while another girl appeared out of nowhere with green emerald hair and a sinister look on her face.

She then pulled out two gun like objects that then turned into two tiny hand held sickles. She swung both of them at me but I was able to dodge them easily.

She started to back up as I then felt something coming towards me, while I quickly jumped up and looked down. I noticed that it was a white blast of compressed air.

A random guy then appeared in front of me as he had silver hair, and had a cocky look that said he enjoys kicking people around.

He swung his leg at me as I then caught it and I started swinging him around in circles quickly, while I threw him towards the emerald haired girl.

As he was falling he then started kicking the air shooting compressed air currents at me, as I countered each of them with my ki blasts.

The emerald haired girl then fired her guns at me as I then seemed like I got hit by her bullets, but she ended up hitting one of my after images.

There were several images of me as I used my speed to create them. They both then started to fire their attacks at every image, but didn't get a single hit on the original.

I shot a volley of ki blasts at them, as they were barely able to dodge each of them. I instantly vanished, as I moved quickly and then side kicked the guy with silver hair.

I used my speed and vanished again, as I appeared right in front of the emerald haired girl and punched her in the gut making her go flying.

She was then caught by her gray haired friend. I slowly lowered my guard, but I then vanished quickly as I caught three arrows that locked on to me.

The arrows disappeared as a woman with black hair, who wore a red dress, and had eyes with a fiery look on them was the one who fired them.

She then smiled at me and said while she placed her palm on my stomach, "It's been fun, but this is the end for you stranger."

A fiery aura then formed on her hand as it felt very powerful. I then decided to increase my ki as I then said, "Sorry, but that's not going to happen. Haaaaaaaah!"

I charged up my power as my ki was visible around me.

She had the look of fear on her face as she then fired her attack at me desperately.

I went flying towards the ground as I hit it dead on. I then stood up, as they couldn't see me in the amount of smoke surrounding me, while I placed both of my palms together as I then said, "Ka...Me.....Ha.......Me......Ha!!!"

I fired a Kamehameha while the strange woman then said, "What?!"

She then fired off another one of her strange fire attacks as it stopped my attack, but it ended up having rays of my Kamehameha grazing her waist, while she now held her waist in pain.

Her two friends went to go help her as she then said, "We have to retreat."

I was about to stop them and said, "Stop right there!"

They disappeared in the reoccurring fog before I could've gotten near them, as their ki and auras disappeared.

I rubbed the back of my head and said, "Well, that was weird."

I then felt the ki's of team RWBY again, as I quickly flew up in the air while I was now above the four girls and Sun together.

I smiled as I then flew back to Beacon while I said, "Man, what a day this was. Who ever those three were, I hope I'll be able more ready."

I was finally back at Beacon as I flew in the dorms that I share with the team, while I decided to take a nap.

Blake P.O.V

I was back, reunited with my team, as we all made it back to Beacon while we stumbled upon a sleeping Goku.

Weiss then said, "I wonder what he was doing when we were looking for Blake?"

Yang then shrugged and said, "Well, who knows, he must've been trying to find Blake, but it also looks like he ended up doing something else."

Ruby then said, "He must've had a long day, besides Uncle Goku is a legendary Hunter. He needs the rest. Yawn, anyways, let's get some sleep guys."

I smiled and looked at Goku as I then said, "I can sure agree on that."

We all then fell asleep, as I felt even better knowing that I have a group of friends and someone who treats me like his own kid, to protect me and take care about me.

Cinder P.O.V

Me and my pawns walked towards the warehouse that we needed to be at, as Mercury then asked, "So, what are we going to do about this new problem?"

I lightly placed my hand on my waist and said, "Nothing, not until we get what were after."

Emerald then asked me, "And what if we confront that guy again once we get what were after?"

I smiled as I then said, "I'll incinerate him. And make him the first example of the true powers of a Maiden."