Welcome to Haven

Welcome back everyone! By the way, I do not own this video as it was made and uploaded by Rooster Teeth. Along with them owning the rights to RWBY.

Qrow P.O.V

I've always hated being on the sidelines, whether it's because I'm told to stay put or because I got myself hurt. Of course, I think getting beaten to a pulp is better then me being told what to do.

After being poisoned by that creep Tyrian, I ended going through medical treatment once me and the kiddies arrived on Haven. Heh, funny, I honestly feel like I got the slightly lesser beating while Goku got obliterated.

Luckly, a few days had gone by and I was finally back on my own two feet.

Usually I just like to sleep throughout the rest of the day, since I was also being looked after by my own niece.

Right now though, she wasn't in our room, and I think I might know where she is.

I finally decided to get dressed while I started to soon leave my room.

Walking out of the guest building for visitors, which is literally right next to the outskirts of Mistrial, I soon found myself standing outside as I looked at the vast view of trees and a nearby lake. I then walked into the vast amount of trees, hearing the birds chirping and the sun beaming down throught that blue sky.

I soon stopped and saw a large enough field which was right now being temporarily used as a training ground. Before I could've walked in and stop the whole session, I decided to lean back on a tree while I was under the shade, took out my flask and had myself my daily swig.

I smirked as I chuckled lightly and said to myself, "This seems interesting. I might as well enjoy this before I miss out on all the action."

Ruby P.O.V

Sparring was never my strong suit, but I'm glad that I've actually been doing pretty good for myself, especially since my Saiyan uncle has been the one training me.

Right now I was standing in front of my uncle, as I was ready to attack first. I was in my own personal fighting pose that resembled a lot like my older sister's.

While I stood my ground, my uncle stayed prepared and ready since I could slightly feel his ki steadily growing stronger.

Of course, to make things a bit more interesting, my friends Jaune, Ren, and Nora who had been with me since our journey to Mistral were surrounding my uncle as they also are in their own fighting pose's.

Jaune and Ren were each facing an opposite side of my uncle from his left and right, while Nora was facing my uncle's back.

We were all warmed up earlier, but now we were about to get a bit serious.

Instantly, I could feel the air tense up as I ran at my uncle while I jumped up in the air and threw a punch going straight towards his face.

He quickly blocked it with his hand, as I then landed back on the ground, while I quickly started to throw a few punches and kicks here and there which caused my uncle to dodge a few times.

He backed away slightly which gave Jaune and Ren a great opportunity to jump in as they both tried hitting him with side kicks aimed at my uncle's mid section.

Instead of dodging he caught their kicks while he soon let go of their legs, until they forced my uncle to start dodging their repeated strikes which made him start backing up a bit more.

Finally, my chance was wide open again as I saw Nora who smiled and nodded at me while I returned the gesture and ran at my uncle.

I yelled my battle cry as me and Nora both were now throwing multiple strikes at my uncle who was also swiftly trying to evade Jaune and Ren.