Team RWBY and their New Trainer

Ruby Rose P.O.V

It's been one heck of a semester at Beacon Academy.

Made a lot of new friends and became a leader of my own team called Team RWBY.

My teammates are great, one of them is my older sister, Yang Xiao Long, blonde hair, purple eyes, her gauntlets Ember Celica, and she can be one heck of a handful.

Then there's Blake Bellodanna, black hair, bow on her head, her sword that is also connected to a wide holster Gambol Shroud, and she can be a great way to get a smile on your face.

And finally, Weiss Schnee, white hair, wears a combat skirt like me, and her rapier Myrtenaster, she's the heiress of her family's dust company, but it doesn't mean that she's not a great BFF! She'll realize that sooner or later.

We all just got back from the Jaune Arc and giant Ursa incident in the forest. Once we were back me and my team went to our dorm room to get ready to go to sleep.

Throughout the night I couldn't sleep because I kept thinking about a certain someone that I wish I could see again.

Yang then startled me and said, "Ruby, what's the matter, can't sleep?"

I kept on looking out of the window as I smiled and responded saying, "Yeah, I just can't stop thinking about him, you ever think he'll come back, and maybe see us again Yang?"

I then heard Weiss's voice as she said, "Who are you two talking about?"

I was startled as I then said, "Oh I'm sorry Weiss! I didn't mean to wake you up."

She then said, "Actually I heard you get up, so I waited to see what you would do next so I could then help you get back to sleep."

I smiled and said, "Thanks Weiss, we should at least let Blake sleep."

Blake then startled me as she said, "Already awake."

I accidentally shrieked as they all then shushed me.

Blake then said, "Just like Weiss, I heard you get up Ruby, so what's wrong?"

I smiled at my friends who were worried about me as I said, "Well, me and Yang have a very special person who was always around, and was a great friend of our parents. I've just been thinking about when he'd come back again."

Yang then said, "Ruby, you and I know that he will come back, we just need to keep being patient."

Weiss then asked, "So, whose this special someone you are waiting for?"

Yang then said, "He's not related to anyone of our family members, but our mom decided to make him apart of our family, so she wanted us to call him uncle, and boy was he a great uncle. He would teach us things that changed me and Ruby a lot. We became a lot more happier, more confident, and strong willed."

Blake then said, "He sounds amazing, when was the last time you two saw him?"

I then got a bit sad as I then said, "Well, the last time we saw him was when we all heard that our mother died, we went to go and see our mom's grave but it looked like our uncle beat us to it."

I stopped as Yang continued the story and said, "I was crying on the way there. But we then, once me and Ruby saw our uncle on his knees, he was crying and yelling up a storm. We saw how sad he was so me and Ruby then decide to try and stop him from crying, so we could comfort our saddened uncle. We held his arms, but I then started crying again, and so did Ruby, once she realized that our uncle was hurt on the inside. He then ended up pulling us into a hug as he himself told us, "It's ok, I promise, I'll take care of you two." Me and Ruby then started to fall asleep, and that was the last time me and Ruby ever saw our uncle."