Family

Yang P.O.V

I was somewhere dark, debris all over, the whole place was a wreck.

That was until I realized that I was back at Beacon in the same scenario with Blake and, Adam Taurus.

He was across from me, as I noticed that I was in my orange top, my baggy pants, and both of my arms with my gauntlets on.

He walked towards me slowly, as I then fired off a few shells at him but they just fazed right thru him.

I was about to fire again, but I looked down at my hands, while I only hand my left hand while my right hand was gone.

I wanted to run, but I was frozen from fear, as he was right in front of me and smirked viciously.

Adam then unsheathed his blade, while I closed my eyes.

All of a sudden, I was in my room, while it was the middle of the night.

I was sweating and panting, as I looked around my room and then calmed myself down and sighed.

As I was about to go back to sleep again, I heard laughing and talking.

I decided to get up and put on my coat along with my sneakers and baggy pants.

I went downstairs, while I heard two very familiar voices along with my dad's.

The light of the kitchen was on, as I then peaked right around the corner and saw my two old teachers from Beacon, Professor Port and Profess...I mean, Doctor Oobleck laughing with my dad.

I overheard their conversation as my dad said, "So, Qrow is wearing the skirt, but we told him it was kielt so he left it on when we did our initiation test! You should've seen him when we were launched off of our platforms, oh man!"

Professor Port then said happily, "A-And remember how he thought it was also a way for him to attract the girls! Oh priceless!"

Doctor Oobleck laughing with my dad then said, "Ah, yes! And remember how Goku asked him why he was wearing that dress? Oh Qrow's reaction to him was pure hilarity!"

They laughed as my dad imitated what Uncle Qrow said to Uncle Goku back then, "It's not a dress Goku! It's a kielt! Your ruining my style here! Hahahahahaha! And then he did..."

Professor Port then got off of his seat and placed his leg on the table and said mimicking my Uncle Qrow's actions, "Now then, where were we sweetheart? As the girl wasn't paying attention to him anymore and was now speaking to Goku! Oh the poor sap!"

They laughed with hilarity, while Professor Port started to lose his balance and then accidentally fall down on the floor.

I held my hand over my mouth giggling at his silly action, as Professor Port then said very welcoming, "Ah, Miss Xiao Long! A pleasure to see you!"

I chuckled and said as I walked towards my dad, "It's nice to see you two again."

My dad then asked me happily, "You want to pull up a chair?"

I jumped up on the counter next to him and said, "No thanks, I think I'm good. So, how's it been back there at Beacon?"

Oobleck then said while adjusting his glasses, "Oh you know, things have been slowly recuperating, but we will surely continue our work to rejuvenate Vale back to it's peaceful state."

Port then said mentioning, "Do not worry Ms. Xiao Long, Ms. Goodwhich is fixing up the town so it can look good as new again. She of course, has been doing grand."

I was surprised to hear that, as my dad then said, "Now, let's not worry about that right now. Anyways, so there Qrow was just going thru that whole day wearing that skirt while Goku was being flirted by the girl Qrow was trying to hit on!"