Burning the Candle

Yang P.O.V

The day had finally come for the dance as me, Weiss, Ruby, and Uncle Goku were setting everything up.

Uncle Goku and I were doing the heavy lifting, while we were carrying the speakers into the dance hall.

Weiss then went up to Ruby and placed two different pieces of table cloth, well, I think they're different, but anyways Weiss then said, "I need you to pick a table cloth."

My little sis looked confused as she then said, "Aren't they both the same?"

Weiss, aka the Ice Queen then sighed and said, "I don't even know why I asked."

Weiss then walked away with her head up, while I then placed down one of the speakers, as I smiled and stood next to my little sis and asked, "So, have you picked out a dress yet?"

She then said in a gloomy tone, "What's the point, who cares about the dance if Blake isn't going."

I smiled as I then said, "Oh don't worry, she's going."

I look over at Weiss as I then said, "Weiss! I thought we agreed, no doyle's!"

Weiss came up to me as she pointed at me and said, "If I don't get doyle's, you don't get fog machines."

Uncle Goku was carrying two speakers as he smiled and said, "Come on you two, play nice."

Me and Weiss then noticed two other people walking towards us, as it was Sun and Neptune.

Neptune then said, "Your dance is going to have fog machines?"

Weiss then said with a smile, "We were thinking about it."

Neptune smiled as he then said, "That's pretty cool."

Sun then said in a playfully tone as he pointed at us, "You lady's ready for dress up?"

Ruby then raised her head up and said, "Pff, yeah right."

I crossed my arms and then said, "Laugh all you want, I'll be turning heads tomorrow night."

Weiss then asked the two boys, "What are you two wearing?"

Sun then pointed out his clothes that he's wearing right now as he then said, "Uhh, this."

Neptune cut him off as he then said, "Ignore him, for he does not know what he says."

Sun then moved Neptune's arm out of his face as he then said, "Hey I may have moved to Mistral, but I grew up in Vacuo. It's not exactly a shirt and tie kind of place."

I frowned with an unapproved look and said with my arms crossed, "Yeah, we've noticed."

Sun then rubbed the back of his head as he then asked, "So uh, what does Blake think of all of this? She still being all, you know, Blakey?"

Weiss crossed her arms as she then said, "Obviously."

Ruby then said, "I still can't think of a way to change her mind."

I then said confidently, "Guys, trust me. Blake will be at the dance tomorrow."

I started to then make my way towards the library so I could find Blake.

Goku P.O.V

I smiled as I saw Yang walking away as I then said, "I'd be guessing that she has a plan up her sleeve. Anyways guys, the stereos are all here. Sun, Neptune, you two mind helping out Ruby and Weiss with a few more things?"

Sun then said, "Sure, we can lend a hand."

Ruby then wondered as she then asked me, "Uncle Goku, what do you plan on doing?"