The Life at Beacon Academy

Goku (Goku is 26, along with the other characters) P.O.V
8 Years Later

Throughout my time in Beacon Academy, things have really gotten interesting ever since I met my new friends.

Ozpin and Glynda decided to become the future for Beacon Academy so they can train the future huntsmen and huntresses.

Team STRQ and myself decided to be huntsmen and huntresses as we would come back to Beacon Academy when they needed our help.

I thought that my life would be as bright as the sun, but I was terribly wrong. The first problem that started it all was when I was reported by a messenger that the huntress Raven who was apart of Qrows team ended up being missing.

The worst part about all of this is that Raven bore a child to Taiyang as he now needs to take care of his daughter on his own.

Taiyang would have an alternative and got together with Summer Rose, his other female teammate.

Later on throughout my time I heard that they both had a child together, I then decide to go and congratulate the two.

I soon made it to there residence and knocked on their door. The one who opened the door was Summer.

She smiled at me as she jumped up and hugged me as she said, "Goku! You came, it's great to see you!"

I then smiled at Summer as I said, "It sure is good to see you too!"

She invited me into her home. I sat down on her couch, as I then saw a little blonde girl and a red black haired little girl wearing a red hood poking their heads from the corner of the living room.

Summer then was right behind them as she then made them get closer to me.

Summer was smiling as she then said, "Goku, this is Yang, Yang Xiao Long, she really takes a lot from her father and her mom."

I smiled at Yang as I then said, "Hi Yang! You sure are little." Yang then smiled at me as she felt like she could trust me and become friends with me.

Summer then placed her hand on Yangs little sister as she said, "And this is Ruby, Ruby Rose, she mostly takes a lot from her mommies side!"

Ruby seemed nervous being near me as I then smiled and said, "Hey, it's ok Ruby. You know what, I've got an idea, how about we become friends, would you like that?"

She looked at me as Yang then started holding Rubys hand as she was also smiling at the little red head as she then said, "Come on Ruby, it's ok, he seems nice right?"

Ruby then smiled lightly at me as she then said, "Yeah, he is nice." She then was standing in front of me as she then said, "Can we really be friends? Mister?"

I smiled as I then said, "Sure! I'm friends with your mommy so why shouldn't we be friends?"

Summer then stepped in as she then told both Ruby and Yang, "Now girls, why don't you two have fun with Uncle Goku while I go and make you guys a batch of cookies!"

I looked at Summer confused as she then smiled at me and then winked at me. I smiled as both of the girls then jumped up and hugged me as Yang said, "I can't wait to have fun with you Uncle Goku, this is gonna be great!"

Ruby also said excitingly, "Yay! I have a new friend! Let's have fun Uncle Goku!"

I started to have some fun with the two girls, as I then soon was talking to Summer as she said, "Goku, you and Qrow have been great uncle's to these two. I need to tell you something, something that seems crazy but...I need you to promise me, that if I never come back alive......please make sure that my girls are happy."

I smiled as I then said, "Summer, you know darn well that that will never happen, and if that does end up happening then I'll promise that I'll take care of your girls, and that's a promise that I will always keep."

She started to tear up as she then hugged me and said, "Thank you! Thank you so much Goku!"

I hugged her back as I smiled and said, "That's what friends are for Summer."

This was the last time I ever saw Summer's happy face.

About a few months later I was about to go out on duty until out of nowhere Taiyang stopped me at my tracks, as he looked at me with a saddened face as he told me to follow him towards a cliff.

He then said, "Goku, thanks for being there for Summer and my kids. I appreciate it, and thanks."

I was confused as I then asked, "Taiyang, why did you bring me here? And what's wrong? You look sad."

He then said, "You see that small stone with a rose on it, go read what it says."

I still was confused as I then walked up to the small smoothed out stone tablet as I then read it.

My eyes widen as I then fell to my knees, I looked at the tablet as I was whimpering and smiling at the same time.

As I spoke, tears started falling down from the side of my face as I then said, "Hey, been a while Summer. I never thought that...."

My smile turned into a frown as I then wanted to cry so bad as I then felt something change in me, my power increased dramatically as my tears flowed down from the side of my face, I then started to yell as my power then burst and my eyes turned light teal green, my aura turned yellow, and my hair turned bright golden yellow.

I felt so sad, until I then felt two pairs of little hands wrap around my arms, as I noticed Ruby and Yang standing right next to me crying while they buried their faces in my arms.

I was able to stop my power from increasing any further as my hair then turned back to its normal black color.

I crouched down and hugged Yang and Ruby as they continued to cry as I said, "It's ok, it's ok, I promise you two, that I'll take care of you both."

We all finished our crying as Yang and Ruby fell asleep, as I was then talking to Qrow.

Qrow then asked me, "So, what was your original plan anyways Goku?"

I then smiled and said, "I was trying to help out Ozpin and Glynda at Beacon Academy. I was a professor for a while but I ended up becoming a special trainer that would go back to Beacon if I was needed. I didn't really get this rank because I was good, it was because not a single student was able to handle the tough training."

Qrow laughed as he said, "So, I'd be guess that you and me will be going our separate ways?"

I then said, "Yeah I guess, but what about..."

Qrow then cut me off as he smiled and said, "It's alright, I'll help Taiyang out with his kids, you don't have to worry about them, because by the time you see them again, they'll be students at Beacon Academy."

I smiled at Qrows quote as I looked up at the sky and said, "Thanks Qrow."

Time here at Beacon Academy became rough, but it feels like things are going to get a bit more better than I thought.

Alright everyone, in the next chapter, It's going to take place in the same time of the anime RWBY in the beginning of Volume 1 at the end of Chapter 14 Forever Fall part 2. Ruby Rose is going to be the only one who's 16 while everyone else like Yang Xiao Long will be 18. This means that in this chapter you guys are in now, Yang is 7 and Ruby is 5. Goku and other adulterated characters will be 37. Goku will be able to turn into Super Saiyan 2 and 3 later on in the story. If you guys think that I should introduce other DBZ characters then name them and tell me what role they can play. Well, anyways see you all later!

P.S. Sorry for this Chapter being a huge time lapse but I really want to get in the nitty gritty of the story.