Punished

Warning! Strong language used!(only once)(maybe) If you are under 17, do not, I repeat do not say this word or you will get in big trouble. (Also sorta goes for everyone else) I was surprised that it was the first time the show actually used this language too. Anyways, enjoy!

Vegeta P.O.V

We had finally made it back to the household, as Weiss was walking beside me, while I kept her a bit distanced from Jacques.

We then soon made it to Weiss's room, as Jacques had then told me sternly and a bit agitated, "Vegeta, I will have a word with my daughter alone. You can stay out here."

I stopped having my arms crossed and looked at Jacques and said glaring at him, "I wouldn't think that would be a very bright idea Jacques."

He then glared at me back and said, "You will do as I say, or I will relinquish you from the Schnee name. Not only that, I also have the power to make you into a wanted man."

I grunted and said, "Tch, no you don't. What you have is the money and ego to back you up with the power that is and always has been given to you."

He clenched his fists, as I crossed my arms again and walked over to the wall next to Weiss's door into her room while I then leaned against it.

Jacques had then opened the door and walked in as Weiss followed too.

I looked at her and while I was able to tell her one last thing before she would have to face this difficult task, "Stay strong, and don't let him get to you Weiss."

She paused for a bit in her tracks, as she nodded at me and finally walked into her room and closed the door behind her. Their conversation started off small with Jacques, as usual blowing off a fuse right at the get go, while I heard him stomp back and forth in the room.

Whitley had already made his way here as I then asked sternly, "Why are you here Whitley?"

Whitley then smiled at me and said in his proper manner, "Why, just here waiting as I was told by my father. Weiss really seems to have gotten into a very terrible predicament hasn't she?"

I sighed, as I kept on hearing Jacques giving Weiss a lecture about what she did and how it affected the Schnee name and it's reputation. If you'd ask me, Weiss and her sister may be the only ones trying to keep their family name stay strong and true to itself.

All of a sudden I heard Weiss then finally stand up to her father and say, "The only reason you care about this family name reputation was because you're the one who got married into this family."

I would've felt a lot more calmer, but my anger seems to have flared up at the sound of a slap being heard from the inside of the room.

I clenched my fists, as I could just feel my energy spiking up along with my eyes turning into a light greenish turquoise color. I walked in front of the door, as I said to myself, "Why that lousy..."

Whitley had then said behind me with a bit of a satisfied tone, "Oh my, well, that's what happens when you go against father's good judgment."

My hand was hovering over the handle of the door, as I slowly turned around and looked at Whitley. I was now glaring at Jacques Jr as I said, "You wanted this to happen."

He smiled at me, as I then clenched my fists, while I was just about to tare this kid apart.

I decided to walk back to my earlier position and just wait till Jacques steps out of the room. One thing that caught my ear was Jacques forcing Weiss to be kept in the mansion, while the staff makes sure she stays.