Round One

I do not own this video as it was published by Rooster Teeth on their YouTube channel.

Goku P.O.V

The day had finally come as the Vytal Festival Tournament had already commenced.

Team RWBY was going up against their first challenge as I saw their teamwork coming into play when they all needed it the most.

They were able to eliminate the entire team out of the special arena which changed territorial landscapes.

I smiled as I saw Ruby jump up and yell out, "We did it!"

Their battle was over as I then went to go congratulate at the stands that were set up outside for the Vytal Festival.

I was behind them as I heard Ruby say in a lazy tone, "Is anyone else starving?"

Blake was smiling as she then said, "I guess we've all somewhat worked up an appetite."

Her stomach then growled loudly as my stomach then growled just as loud as hers.

The girls all turned around and looked at me as Blake then said smiling, "Looks like I'm not the only one who's hungry."

I smiled as I then said, "Heh heh. I came here actually to congratulate you all for how amazing your teamwork was out there!"

Weiss then said with a bright smile, "Thank you Mister Goku."

Ruby then said, "It was awesome Uncle Goku! I'm glad you were there to see it."

I smiled and said happily, "No problem! Besides, I really was also hoping that I could've fought in this tournament, but I was told that it was only for students."

Yang smiled and said, "Oh it's ok Uncle Goku! At least you got good seats seeing us four take out the competition."

I looked over and saw a ramen stand as I then said, "Well I don't know about you four but I think I'll get a head start getting a bite to eat!"

I then made my way to the ramen stand as the girls all chuckled once I went to the stand.

I was on my fifth bowl already as I looked over and saw all the girls sitting next to me.

I smiled and said, "Hey! You four made it!"

They all smiled at me and then ordered their bowl as Yang said, "I'll have a bowl of the regular."

It was a giant bowl of the ramen as Ruby then said, "Oooh, I'll have the same."

Weiss then asked, "Do you have anything with low salt?"

Another giant bowl of ramen was then slid in front of her as she said, "Umm, ok."

Blake then nodded at the old man as he nodded back and brought her a bowl of cooked fish.

I smiled at all of them while Blake's eyes were sparkling while she was drooling over the giant bowl of fish.

Weiss then pulled out a credit card to pay for the food as Yang then said, "Aww Weiss, you shouldn't have."

Weiss smiled and looked at her nails and said, "Consider it thanks for putting me in the doubles round."

The card then came back flying as it hit the wooden board in front of Weiss.

The register machine thing had a screen that said, "Overdue."

Weiss was confused as she then said, "What?! How can my credit card be overdue?"

We all then heard Pyrrha's voice as she said while walking towards us with the rest of Team JNPR, "Looks like you all need some help."

Ruby cheerfully called out, "Pyrrha!"

Yang then said, "Oh you don't have too."

Blake instantly leaned in and said, "But she could!"

Pyrrha then said, "You all seem to be having a pleasant time."

Jaune then said happily, "Mind if we join you?"

A few minutes later I was finally at my tenth bowl while everyone else finished up their one giant bowl of food.

Ren then said, "Are you sure it's wise to be eating this much before a fight?"

Pyrrha then said, "We'll be fine. It will give us energy!"

I smiled and said, "I can agree on that!"

Jaune was a bit to full as he looked like he was struggling to keep the food in his stomach. I then said, "I'm sure you guys will do fine."

Nora then said, "Yup! Besides, we have Pyrrha who's the best student in the academy. And Jaune. We also have Ren who is the equivalent of a ninja. And.....Jaune!"

Ren then said to Jaune, "You gonna take that?"

Jaune then said with his head down, "She's not wrong."

The intercom then turned on as Oobleck was talking threw it saying that Team JNPR's match was about to start.

Ruby then said, "Well, good luck you guys."

Pyrrha then said, "Thank you Ruby. Let's go team!"

I smiled and said, "Come on! Let's go get some good seats."

They all nodded at me as we then went to the stadium to see Team JNPR's match.

Their battle was intense as Jaune showed a huge improvement on his combat skills.

They needed to hurry and take out the sniper who was in the forest area as they were able to do so with Nora's grenade launcher.

Each of them helped one another showing off their tremendous teamwork like the way Team RWBY did in their match.

I then recalled that Ruby went to go see Summer earlier as I did to.

Team JNPR had won their battle as now it was Sun's team to have their battle.

They went up against a team of girls, which seemed to be Neptune's weakness.

Well, until the ocean arena came up and revealed Neptune's true weakness.

All in all, they were able to win their battle as Neptune and Sun victory danced.

The fighting was over as we all then started to head back to our barracks until I felt two powers coming near us.

I saw Weiss stop as Ruby asked, "Umm, Weiss? What's wrong?"

She looked up in the sky as she smiled and said, "They're here."

I looked up and smiled as I then said, "I can't wait to see them."