The Invasion of Beacon

Goku P.O.V

I was waiting outside of the girls dorm while James was in their talking to them.

Soon he walked out and turned towards me and said, "Alright Goku, I'm done. They'll give you the details."

I said while entering the room, "Thanks James."

I closed the door behind me and then saw all of the girls including a sad Yang.

I walked towards her as I crouched down and placed my hand on her shoulder and asked, "You alright Yang?"

Yang nodded slowly as Ruby then said while being next to her, "She's been disqualified from the tournament."

Yang sighed and then said, "You guys, I know this is crazy for me to say again, but I saw him attack me. Do you guys believe me?"

Ruby then said while comforting her older sister, "Of course Yang."

Weiss was sitting next to Blake as she then said, "Your hot headed, but not ruthless."

Blake was looking downwards as Yang then said waiting for an answer, "Blake?"

Blake then said while looking at Yang, "I want to believe you."

Yang was surprised as she then had tears in her eyes and said, "Blake?"

Weiss then said a bit angry, "What's that supposed to mean?"

Blake then said, "Back then, when I was with my partner. He used to be kind and gentle, but he then started to change. He became ruthless and merciful."

She then looked at Yang and said, "I want you to tell me Yang, did you attack him because you saw him attack you?"

Yang then dried up her tears and said with a serious face, "I saw him attack me."

Blake then said and smiled lightly, "Alright."

They all got up as Ruby then said, "Don't worry. We'll be back sis."

I then smiled and said, "I'll stay here for a bit with Yang. You girls go on ahead."

Ruby smiled and said, "Ok Uncle Goku."

They all then left as I then sat next to Yang as she then laid her head on my lap, while I then placed my hand on her head.

I said while smiling, "I saw what you saw Yang."

She then looked at me as I then said, "It was fast, but I caught the tiny reflection of it. The screen may have shown you attacking Mercury, but the camera didn't."

She then said with a smile, while she sighed a breath of relief, "Thanks Uncle Goku."

She then got up and walked towards the window as she then said, "But, it really isn't going to change how people see me."

I looked up and said, "Well, you just have to give everyone some time."

I noticed a certain old friend of mine who doesn't really like to be called old as he had his arms crossed and said to me, "You mind giving me and her some privacy here Goku?"

I smiled and got up and went towards Yang as I placed my hand on her shoulder and said, "Don't worry Yang. Just keep being you."

I flew out of the window as I left Yang and Qrow alone.

I thought to myself, "Why does the air feel so tense?"

Soon, I was just flying around, till I then heard a random voice on every single communication or video device.