A Much Needed Talk

Goku P.O.V

Qrow had finally gotten done explaining the entire reason why a few things had been happening lately. I understood the situation which was going on, but I was looking around seeing that Ruby, Jaune, Ren, and Nora weren't really taking this in very well.

Qrow had then asked, "What? No questions?"

Jaune then said a bit angry at him, "Of course we have questions. It's just, a lot to take in."

Qrow then sighed and said, "I understand."

Ruby then asked as she rubbed her arm with her hand, "Ummm, so the Four Maiden's, are powerful Huntressess who don't need dust and use magic instead?"

Qrow then smiled a bit and said, "Yeah, just that it sorta doesn't relate to Goku on the count that he's not human."

I chuckled lightly and said, "Yeah I know. Actually, I think I also recall being told about that story before."

Ruby then asked me, "By your mother Uncle Goku?"

I nodded and said, "Yup. I remember her always telling these types of stories."

Qrow drank out of his flask, as Jaune then said while looking down, "So, Pyrrha and the whole situation that was going on. She was forced into it."

Jaune had looked angry at Qrow, as he then responded to the young blond Huntsmen, "She wasn't forced into anything, kid. She had the choice to either do it or not, and she chose to do it."

Jaune had then looked into the fire, as he got up from the log he was sitting on and walked away from the camping sight in a small distance.

I was leaning on a rock, as I had bandages wrapped around my entire chest to my back, while I wore a new blue top along with my signature orange gi which I had brought with me to this trip just in case the other one would've ended up ripped apart.

Qrow had also gotten a bandage around his waist which was caused by Tyrians stinger grazing him, as Ren then asked, "This is very strange."

Nora then chimend in and said, "Yeah, what does all of it have to do with us?"

I then looked at Ruby, as she looked at me and said, "Well, me and Uncle Goku were being targeted by that Tyrian guy because he was ordered by this Salem person. Right Uncle Qrow?"

Qrow had then sighed and said, "Well what you pulled off at Beacon sure made you a huge target and a threat to Salems plans. Silver eyes is a rare trait, so that would end up leaving you with trouble."

Qrow then looked at me and said, "You Goku have had a reputation all around Remnant, and along with you being plastered around the news while you were in that transformation of yours, made you even more of a threat to her plans as well."

I chuckled a bit and grunted lightly from the pain and said, "Well, looks like she really found herself something that can actually keep me fighting at full power."

Qrow then pointed out and said a bit worried, "Yeah, it's pretty scary actually. I know your an alien warrior who loves to fight Goku, but this honestly isn't the time for you to get excited over that short pink freak. That Buu was the one thing I wasn't able to figure out since I couldn't get that much information on that little freak."

I chuckled as I winced a bit in pain again, while Qrow had then soon started telling us the tale of two brothers.

I remember my mom telling this to me when I was a kid. It was a story about an older brother with the power of light while the younger brother had the power of darkness, as both of them had different perspectives about how the world should be, from a peaceful growing world to a world filled with destruction and sorrow.