Vegeta and Winter Schnee

Goku P.O.V

Ruby and Weiss ran as I was still looking up at the sky as I smiled and said, "I'll be right with you Winter. But first, I need to go see your uncle."

I then started flying as I then found a second landing point.

I saw a familiar person walking out of an aircraft made for the army that James had assembled.

He wore a white jumpsuit like spandex with a snowflake symbol on the back of his jumpsuit spandex, light blue boots and gloves, and he still had his same old spiked up hair and same old frowning face.

I was smiling at him as he smiled lightly back at me and said, "It's been a longtime, Kakarot."

I smirked and then said, "It sure has, Vegeta."

Vegeta has always been my rival the day I met Winter on a mission I was in.

We became great friends while me and Vegeta were rivals.

He is a Saiyan like me, but he was and still says that he is the Prince of all Saiyans.

He calls me from my Saiyan name Kakarot, but I don't mind.

He became affiliated with the Schnee family and became Winter and Weiss's uncle and secret trainer.

He looked at me with his smirk as he then said, "You seemed to have gotten stronger."

I smiled and felt his power as I said, "So did you Vegeta. Since it has been a while, why don't we spar a bit."

Vegeta then said, "Alright. But before we start, I'll say this now. I thank you for looking after Weiss. She needs the positivity to get stronger."

I kept on smiling and said, "She's been doing great. You should see how strong she's gotten. So, you ready?"

I got in my fighting stance. Vegeta got in his and smiled as he then said, "I am, clown."

Weiss P.O.V

I was standing next to Ruby and her other uncle named Qrow as he just got done with a fight against my older sister Winter.

It was very destructive as Ruby was dangling on her uncle's arm and said, "Oh it's so good to see you! Did you miss me? Did you miss me??"

He smiled at her and said, "Nope."

He then rubbed her head as my sister was standing next to General Ironwood.

Ruby was trained by her Uncle Qrow, but I remember very well when me and my sister were trained by my uncle.

He never was the most kind and fun like Ruby's uncle's, but one day he seemed to be a bit different then usual, but I don't know if he's changed a lot after that day.

An explosion then occurred from far away as we all turned around and saw it.

That power, I've felt that power before as I then and said, "Is that.....my uncle?"

Winter was surprised when she heard that from me as she asked, "He was supposed to be coming, but it was supposed to be a surprise."

Winter then held my shoulder and said with a smile, "He'll be happy to see you."

I looked up at my older sister as Ruby then said, "Uncle Goku is their too."

The headmaster of Beacon Ozpin and Professor Glynda was here with us as Ozpin then said, "I should suggest we go stop that sparring match, before, things get a bit out of hand."

Qrow, Ozpin, Glynda, and Winter all started to quickly make there way towards my uncle and Mister Goku.

Ruby then said, "Come on Weiss. Let's go!"