Sun Wukong and the Faunus Problem

Goku P.O.V

Morning was finally setting in, as I woke up from a long restful sleep.

I did my usual morning stretches and yawned. I then looked at the four girls sleeping peacefully.

I smiled as I then headed out of the room by flying through the window. I felt a buzzing noise in my shirt. I noticed something glowing on my chest, so I then pulled out what looked like a tiny rectangle with a yellow diamond in the middle.

I opened it up as Ozpins voice then started to come out of the little thing.

He then said, "Goku, this is Ozpin speaking. You may be confused, but this little device is to help you keep track of team RWBY. It will also help for you to be able to head over to have a meeting with others. I would like you to come over to my office so we can talk about something, something that must be discussed. My office is at the tallest place of the entire academy. I'll see you there."

The talking stopped as I then closed the weird little object and placed it back in my shirt. I then looked up at the peak of the academy.

I then smiled and said, "So that must be the place, alright then!"

I happily flew towards the tall round office, while I then tapped on the glass as Ozpin opened up the hatch and let me in.

Ozpin then sat down in his chair as he then said, "So Goku, has everything been going well with you and team RWBY?"

I smiled brightly as I then responded, "Yup, things have been great! They've sure got what it takes to learn my methods of training!"

The sliding doors of the elevator opened up all of a sudden, as Glynda Goodwitch then came into the office.

She seemed to be acting strange because as Glynda walked in and her cheeks started to glow a bright red.

I pointed out Glynda's condition as I then said, "Are you ok Glynda? You look like your getting a fever."

Glynda then was surprised as she then hid her face and said, "I-I'm fine Goku, t-thank you though."

Ozpin smiled as he then said, "Let's get to the point here Goku. Right now I need you to keep that little device that I've given you so you can be informed about anything that comes up. For now, enjoy yourself here at Beacon."

I smiled as I then said, "Ok, I'll see you later Ozpin, see ya Glynda!"

I finally made my way to the cafeteria to get some grub! Ozpin looked at the blushing assistant as he then said, "You seem to have an interest on our old friend Glynda."

Glynda was surprised as she then said, "O-Oh, what are talking about Professor Ozpin! I-I-I don't see any interest in that man! Well, on the other hand, he is handsome." She smiled as she then blushed.

I was finally done eating my large meal, while I decided to start flying around the city feeling out the girls energy.

I actually was able to see them trying to catch up to a guy with a yellow monkey tail, blonde hair, and an unbuttoned white shirt. "This guy must be a faunus, his ki isn't fully developed but he has aura."

I saw the boy escape the two detectives and the girls, as I then followed him.

He was on top of the buildings as I slowly went near him and said, "Hi!"

I startled him as he then said, "You must be another one of those policeman, sorry bud but I'm not going anywhere!"

He then pulled out staff as he then pointed the staff at me and said, "And since you look like a fighter, I don't need to hold back against you!"