The Plan of Action

Goku P.O.V

A day later, I was training on my own in the training grounds as I was firing Kamehameha's as they curved over towards me as I let them hit me dead on.

I then fired a few more as I then started holding the blasts. The power was surging intensely on my palms, as I then pushed them upwards as they disappeared in thin air.

I jumped up in the air as I was kicking and punching the air to get a good workout.

I was then finishing up my training as I was then doing one handed push ups as I counted, "9,999......10,000!"

I finally jumped back up to my feet as I then said happily, "Phew, man that was a good workout! Sniff Sniff, geez I need a good shower too."

I happily hummed and started walking back to the dorm of Team RWBY, as I then opened the door and saw nobody in here.

I went to the bathroom and took a nice refreshing bath. As I walked out, I was wearing my boxers on, as I had a towel around my neck while I then said happily, "Ah! What a refreshing bath!"

As I walked out of the bathroom, I saw Blake sitting down on her bed, while she had her arms around her knees she looked like she was thinking about something.

I walked up to her as I then said, "Hey Blake, what's wrong? You seem to have something in your mind."

I was close to her as she then noticed me. Blake's cheeks then glowed rose red as she then said, "O-Oh, Mister Goku! What are you doing here, and in your boxers!?"

She was acting weird as I then asked, "Are you ok? You look like your getting a fever."

Blake was studying Goku's muscular body, as she felt like she was going to melt while she then asked, "C-Can you please put on your clothes, M-Mister Goku?"

I looked down at myself as I then said, "Oh, ok!"

I happily then went to the closet and got one of my extra pairs of gi, as I then asked, "So, what were you thinking about while you were here Blake?"

Blake then looked away as she then said, "Oh....well..."

The rest of Team RWBY came into the room while I had my gi on, as Yang then asked, "Hey Blake, Hi Uncle Goku! Blake, what's up? You've been acting a bit strange lately."

Blake got up while she then walked near the small desk, as she then said, "Well..."

Weiss then jumped in and said, "You've been a lot more stranger then usually, and quite frankly it's unacceptable. We all agreed that we're a team here. So, Blake Bellodanna, what, is, wrong!"

Weiss was balancing herself on a chair as she pointed at Blake.

She then quickly placed the chair back as Blake then said, "It's just that, I can't get over the fact that there's people out there right now causing crimes. And us just sitting here doing nothing while it happens."

Ruby then said, "Well, that's why we're being trained here at Beacon Blake."

Blake then said, "But we need to be out there now to stop them. We can't just sit here and wait while they get what they want."

Ruby then said, "Alright then, it's decided. As team leader, say "I" if you guys are ready to take down some criminal master minds, and the some of the youngest Huntressess ever!"

Yang then said as she pointed at Blake, "Yes! I love it when you get feisty."

Weiss crossed her arms as she said, "I guess this could be fun."

I smiled and said, "Alright, let's do this."

Ruby then turned her head as she then said, "None of you said "I.""

I then decide to head out and train a bit more to get ready, as Team RWBY was going to go look for some information about the White Fang.

Before I left, Weiss gave me two phone numbers as I asked her whose they were, while she then smiled and said, "Don't worry, they're people that you've met before already."

I smiled and then said, "Ok."

As I made my way to the training field. I then got a call from someone, so I answered and it was the voice of a very familiar sounding woman, while I smiled and I then said, "Hey! It's been a while. Weiss? Oh she's been doing great! You should be proud of your little sister."

On the other side she smiled and said, "Oh that's great to here Goku. Wait, your her trainer at Beacon? That's wonderful Goku."

A man then came up to the woman who was talking to Goku as he then said, "Who is it?"

She then said, "Oh, it's our old friend Goku uncle."

The man behind the line with the woman, who also happens to be Weiss's unlce, then got the phone from the woman as I then asked, "Hello, who is this?"

I smiled as I realized that it was my old time childhood rival as I then said, "It sure has been a while. Yeah, I'm here at Beacon. You'll be coming here for the tournament? Yeah, I'll be ready for our sparring match. Is she coming too? I was just talking to her. Great! Alright, I'll see you two in a few days."

I then turned off my phone as I then started to power up my ki, as my hair flashed a golden yellow color, while my eye color was flashing light green as I then said, "I wonder if he has made it to this level of power yet? I might as well get to training, because I need to master Super Saiyan."