Painting the Town

Goku P.O.V

I was focused on training, as I waited for the call to action while Team RWBY continued to look for information over the White Fang.

I had gotten a call earlier from Blake, as she told me that Sun was helping us out including one of Sun's team members named Neptune.

Soon, I started to power up, as I then started to throw my punches and kicks at the air, while I kept trying to unleash my power by making it burst so I can transform again.

For some reason I could feel a familiar aura near me, as I then froze and felt wind currents behind me, while I smiled since the back-end of a familiar looking pistol was behind the back of my head. It didn't make contact with my skull, but man would that have hurt.

I smiled and said, "Sure has been a while James. Or should I say General Ironwood."

I turned around and saw my old friend and team member, while he had his hair slicked on the side, wore his white military uniform made specifically for him because he's the general of Mistral's military power of course, and also had tired droopy looking eyes.

James was smiling as he said, "You sure haven't lost an ounce of your skills Goku."

I smiled back as I then grabbed his hand which he had held out, "Neither have you James. And it looks to me that you got yourself a new upgraded version of your gun."

James then held his highly advanced pistol as he said, "Good eye. Ever since I became general I've been able to work with some of Mistral's's best scientists and inventors."

I blinked while I noticed a girl behind him as I then said, "Who's this James?"

James then said, "This is Penny Polendina. She's a student back at Haven."

I smiled as I then said, "Hi there Penny. I'm Goku!"

She had a warm smile as she then said enthusiastically, "Salutations! It is a very nice pleasure to meet you Mister Goku Sir!"

I smirked and then said, "I guess that James here has told you about our long history."

She then said, "Yes sir! He did tell me about all the amazing adventures you all went threw, as a team of Huntsmen and Huntresses!"

Sounds like she's been hearing stories around her bedtime, as I then said, "I'd be guessing that you can fight. How about when you and I have free time I can spar with you a bit!"

Penny then said, "Sensational! I would love to Sir Goku!"

James then said a bit hesitantly, "Well, it's alright, as long as it's just a sparring match, ok Goku? You've gotten out of hand whenever we sparred back then because you kept giving us the same excuse of you not wanting to lose."

I chuckled nervously, and rubbed the back of my head as I then said, "Heh heh. Don't worry, you can trust me to spar against Penny."

James then said while smiling, "Well, we should get going. Good luck with your training Goku."

He held his hand out as I then shook it and then said, "Alright, I hope I see you soon James. And I can't wait to spar with you Penny!"

Penny smiled as she then said, "Thank you Sir Goku!"

They both then walked away, as I then began to continue with my training.

I felt the power inside me but I couldn't let it burst. I kept charging up my power, as I felt my power leaking while my aura was flashing yellow.

I stopped and fell to my knees since I was tired out.

The day went by as it was already night.