Dance Dance Infiltration

Goku P.O.V

The whole place was completely set up, while there were already a large amount of people wearing suits and dresses, as I then spotted Ruby struggling to walk in.

Yang was behind the stand, as she smiled brightly while she said to Ruby happily, "Oh you look beautiful!"

Ruby was walking slowly, as she then said struggling to walk, "Ugh, aaugh, can we have a serious talk about how Weiss fights in these?"

Ruby wore a red dress with a black outline on the chest part of her dress, as Yang wore a white dress.

Ruby was walking sloppily with the heels she was wearing, as Yang laughed happily while I then held both Ruby's shoulders and smiled and said, "You seem to be struggling."

Ruby then turned around, as Yang smiled brightly while she looked at me wearing my new attire, a black suit with an orange inside shirt, along with a black tie.

Yang then said, "You look handsome Uncle Goku!"

Ruby smiled brightly too as she then said, "Yeah. You look like your handling your suit well."

I laughed and rubbed the back of my head as I then said, "Well, it's a lot more uncomfortable then I thought."

I thought to myself, "How can Ozpin, James, and Qrow fight in these clothes?! I couldn't imagine how much harder it is for Glynda to fight in those heels, Ruby alone was struggling to walk with those things on."

I asked Yang, "Is Blake here yet?"

I heard someone say something behind us, "Looks like we made it in time."

I turned around to see a smiling and well rested Blake wearing a purple dress, as she had her arm around Sun who wore a black vest shirt with a white tie.

Sun smiled and said, "Looking good Goku. You ready to have a dance with Blake?"

I then forgot about that, as I then said, "Oh, well..."

The people on the dance floor then all got with there partners as they were about to dance.

Blake smiled and grabbed my hand, as she then pulled me over to the dance floor and said, "Come on, it'll be fun Mister Goku."

We were on the dance floor as I then said, "Umm, Blake....I don't know how to dance."

Blake smiled as she held both my hands and said, "Don't worry, I can teach you right now. Just think of it like fighting."

We then started to dance, as I then started to get the hang of it. Blake then said, "That's it. Well done, Mister Goku."

I was then about to accidentally trip and drop Blake, as I caught her and held her back with one of my hands, as the other was on her other hand.

She smiled as I smiled back at Blake, while Yang tapped my shoulder and said, "May I cut in?"

I smiled and said, "Sure."

Both Blake and Yang were dancing as they looked like they were having fun.

I walked around to get out of the dance floor, as I then spotted Ozpin, James, and Glynda all at the same spot. I walked towards them as I then said, "Hey guys. Enjoying the dance?"

Ozpin smiled and said, "Hello Goku. Glad you could make it."

James smiled and gestured at me and said, "And wearing a suit too."

We laughed as Glynda laughed too. I then smiled and remembered something my mother taught me long ago when I was a teen, as she told me if there is a woman who is there right next to you at a dance floor, then put your hand out and bow your head while you ask her for a dance.