The Field Trip

Goku P.O.V

Me and Ruby were in an elevator.

I looked at Ruby, as we slowly made our way up to the top floor because someone was so nervous that they pressed every button in the elevator.

I smiled and said while I put my hand on top of Ruby's head, "Don't worry, it'll be ok."

Ruby then looked at me, as she smiled while I gave her a reassuring one. The elevator opened, as we were now in Ozpin's office.

Ruby stepped off first out of the elevator as she then said, "Sorry it took so long. Someone accidentally hit all the buttons in the elevator on the way up here. It wasn't me."

I smiled, as I then rubbed her head as Ozpin then said, "Thank you for coming you two. How are you feeling?"

I smiled and nodded and said, "Pretty good!"

Ruby then said, "Ok, I guess. I'd feel better if my bad guy catching record wasn't 0 for 3. Heh heh."

They all gave Ruby a serious stare, as I then felt sweat drop from the side of my face, while I rubbed my head, Ruby rubbed her head and said, "Ok so that's the tone we're going for, got it."

James then walked up to both of us, as he then said, "Ruby, I fell it is appropriate to let you know that what I think you did last night is exactly what being a Huntress is all about. You recognized a threat, you took action, and you did the very best you could."

I smiled James looked at me and smiled back as Ruby then said, "Thank you sir."

Ozpin then said, "Now, the general here has already informed us of the events, that transpired last night. But now that you've rested we were wondering if you had anything to add?"

Glynda then said, "Was there anyone else with her? Did she look familiar to you at all?"

Ruby then thought but then said, "I.....ah....I don't know. She was wearing a mask, but she never said anything to me, but she did fight with glass, I don't think that was her semblance though. Her clothing would lit up every time she would attack."

Glynda then said, "Safe with a glass, that sounds like the woman I fought the night we met Ruby."

James then said, "Weaving dust into clothing is an old age technique, it could have been anyone."

Ruby then said, "Wait, you think that girl is connected to Torchwick and the White Fang?"

Ozpin then said, "It's possible. But we still lack the required evidence to link them all together."

Ruby then said, "Actually I, I think I remember her saying something about a hideout or something, in the southeast, just outside the kingdom."

I agreed and then said, "That's right. She did mention that the moment I arrived to the scene and helped Ruby out."

Ozpin smiled and said, "Interesting."

Glynda then asked, "I thought you said the intruder never..."

Ozpin then cut her off as he then said, "Thank you for your cooperation Goku, Ruby. Why don't you two go and spend some time with your team. You have a big day ahead of you."

Ruby then responded in the worst way making it obvious that we were liening to them, "Anytime!"

Ozpin then said, "And Miss Rose and Professor Goku, please try and be, more discrete with this matter."

Ruby said, "Yes sir."

I reassuringly then said, "Don't worry Ozpin. We are."

We walked back into the elevator, as I then said, "So, you think he bought it?"