The Saiyan Duo vs Team RWBY

Blake P.O.V

Me and Yang were walking around the outskirts of Beacon as I then got a message from my scroll.

My eyes widen a bit as I then said, "Uhh, Yang."

Yang had her scroll out as she then said, "Yeah, I got it too. I wonder why Uncle Goku wants us to go to the training grounds?"

I smiled and said, "Well, we'll find out once we go Yang."

We then headed towards the training grounds as we saw Ruby, Weiss, Mister Goku, and a short stranger who has spiky black hair, wore a white training spandex suit, light blue boots and gloves, and was the opposite of how Mister Goku looked.

Me and Yang got closer to the four of them as Yang said, "Hey guys! Who's this?"

Mister Goku then said cheerfully, "Yang, Blake, this is Vegeta! He's been my rival for years, and he's a Saiyan like me!"

Yang joyfully held her hand out to Vegeta and said, "Helloooooo! The names Yang Xiao Long! Nice to meet you Mister Vegeta!"

Mister Vegeta smiled lightly as he shook Yang's hand and said, "Yang Xiao Long. Heh, your the spitting image of your father, and even this clown."

Yang chuckled and smiled as I then stepped up while I held my hand out and I said, "I'm Blake Bellodanna. It's a pleasure to meet you Mister Vegeta."

He then shook my hand while he frowned a bit, until he then smiled lightly again and said, "Your a faunus aren't you."

I blinked as I was surprised to hear that from him, while I then said, "How did you....?"

He chuckled lightly and said, "Faunus's have a slight difference in aura between them and human aura, as it radiates that significant difference, making it obvious. Also, your bow gives it a way when it twitches."

I blushed lightly while I placed my hand on my bow, as we then were now done greeting each other.

Mister Goku then said with a smile, "Alright, now then, let's get down to it! Today, you four are going to go up against me and Vegeta here, and you are all allowed to use your weapons as long as you all use ki at the same time."

I was a bit confused, but Yang then said cheerfully, "This is going to be great! You two will never be able to get passed our teamwork!"

I smiled as I then got my weapon ready, while my teammates did the same.

We all got in our stances as Mister Goku and Mister Vegeta also got ready by being their fighting stances.

Me and Yang attacked Vegeta, while he was being occupied by Yang's frontal attacks with her Ember Celica, while I came in and swung my Gambol Shroud at him.

He kept dodging everyone of our attacks, till I then used my semblance to distract him, while me and Yang started firing bullets and dust infused shells at him.

Weiss and Ruby both were then trying to blind Mister Goku, while they created mist all around him.

They were going for the swift and instantaneous attacks while Mister Goku was in the mist, but he continued to dodge every attack.

I transformed my Gambol Shroud into its pistol form, as I threw my boomerang like pistol with a blade at the end of it, while it was attached to a ribbon towards Weiss's Saiyan uncle.

He caught it and swung me towards Ruby and Weiss.

Ruby jumped up and grabbed my hand, as she helped me get my footing right, while I landed next to Weiss.