Remembrance

Weiss P.O.V

I ran towards my uncle and hugged him tightly as I then let go and said, "I can't believe your here."

He smiled and said, "I came along with Ironwood, who decided it would be fitting for me to see my little "snowflake," which he thought was how I would usually call you."

I blushed as I looked at the ground and then looked back at my uncle and said, "General Ironwood is here?"

He nodded and said, "He's having a discussion with your father, and I'm pretty sure Kline informed you already about your father also wanting to speak with you."

I remembered as we both were now soon walking through the halls of my family's mansion while I talked with Uncle Vegeta, "So how's Winter been doing?"

He then said, "She's been fine as always. I've decided it was time she trains in the gravity chamber that I use along with her introduction in ki. I'm pretty sure Kakarot has already introduced you to it as well."

I smiled at the thought of Mister Goku and what he's taught me, "Yes, he sure has. He taught me a lot about ki, and has been a great influence on me."

He then said smiling and chuckled lightly, "Yes, that's Kakarot for you, always so kind hearted. I guess I have to now return the favor for him, by training you and making you stronger."

I smiled at my Saiyan uncle and said, "Thank you uncle."

I decided to ask him about the situation occurring with the Grimm and the one's who caused Beacons fall, "What's been going on with the whole situation involving the Grimm?"

He crossed his arms and then chuckled as he said, "Things have been nothing but a bad headache, soldiers training double time, Huntsmen and Huntressess gathering with us to give special aid, and me having to listen to meeting after meeting of the council with Ironwood. It's all just been nothing but a waste of my time."

He rolled his eyes and groaned as I giggled and said, "Yup, you never really were a fan of anything that involved the council."

He smirked at me as we then soon were about to approach the door into my father's office, until we were stopped by my little brother Whitley.

He greeted us happily, "Hello dear sister, uncle. It's good to see you out of your room for a change."

I walked passed him as I said, "Hello, Whitley."

He then walked behind me and my Uncle Vegeta as I pointed out, "Your in a cheery mood today."

He smiled and said, "Kline made crepes for breakfast."

My uncle crossed his arms as he grunted and said, "Is that it?"

I placed one of my hands on the side of my hip and said, "What do you want?"

He then mentioned, "I heard father shouting with someone in his study earlier."

I then asked him, "Mother?"

He said as he shook his head, "No, she's drinking in the garden. I think it was a man."

I looked at my Uncle Vegeta as he nodded at me and said, "Ironwood."

Whitley then said to me with caution, "I just wanted to warn you. I heard he wanted to speak to you."

I looked down at the floor as I placed my left hand on my arm and said, "I'll be fine."

He then said brightly, "I know you will. Your strong....like Winter, and Uncle Vegeta!"

I was a bit confused and said, "You didn't like Winter."