Team GOGI meets Team STRQ

Goku P.O.V

It's been about four months since I came here to Beacon Academy. I made some new friends along the way and ironically enough, I ended up being teammates with my new friends.

We went through many types of missions as we were very well-known at Beacon as Team GOGI.

Sooner or later, I had to tell my friends about my true self and the reason I'm able to use this type of ancient powers so easily. It's funny enough that I ended up meeting my friends just by accidentally bumping into them, but today I was about to meet a new batch of friends.

Class finally ended as Ozpin then told me, "Goku, were going to head to the city, you can come along if you want to."

I then smiled and said, "Nah, it's ok, today I just want to have a nice stroll or something here at Beacon."

Ozpin then said, "Alright, we'll be back."

I then sighed and started walking towards a nice shade under a tree.

I laid down and started to drift off to sleep until I then heard the tree branches breaking as I then saw a body falling towards me as that person then said, "Heads Uuuuuuup!"

Whoever it was sounded like a girl. I tried to get up and catch the girl but she ended up falling on top of me.

She then saw me and quickly got off of me as she said, "O-Oh! I'm sorry about that! Are you alright!"

I then rubbed the back of my head and said, "Hehehe, it's ok, I'm a lot more worried about you, you seemed to have taken quiet a tumble there."

The girl blushed lightly, she seemed to be wearing a white cape like hood that went all the way down to her back and seemed to have black reddish hair.

She smiled brightly as she then sat down next to me and said, "I was just resting up there in my secret sleeping grounds, but it looks like it's a bit more unstable then I thought."

We both started laughing as she then said with a smile on her face, "My name is Summer, Summer Rose."

I smiled back brightly as I said, "My names Goku, it's nice to meet you Summer."

She seemed really nice and fun to be around with as we then started to have a nice conversation as she then asked me a serious question, "Goku, if your a huntsmen, then why don't you have a weapon?"

I then said with excitement in my eyes, "It's because I fight with my bare hands and body. I use the way of martial arts so I can protect Remnant with my own two hands and become a strong warrior!"

She seemed surprised at my response as she then smiled and said, "That's awesome! I never thought I'd see the day when there would be a huntsmen who fights with there style of hand to hand combat!"

As we were going to continue our conversation, we were then interrupted by a man who was carrying a large sword, had silver like hair, wore an attire that would somewhat match his hair slightly.

He quickly grabbed me by my shirt and pinned me against the tree as he said, "You, leave her alone and don't get any bright ideas! Summer let's go."

Summer then said, "Qrow it's ok, he wasn't trying to hit on me! Look I was just trying to have a nice nap on my tree, but out of nowhere the branches started to break as I then fell on top of Goku."

The guy named Qrow then looked like he lost it the moment he heard Summer saying she was on top of me. He then was about to punch me, as I then caught his punch.

He then let go of my shirt and tried to punch me again, as I also then caught the other punch. He struggled to get out of my grip till I then noticed Qrow about to hit me in the stomach with his knee, as I then stopped it with a knee attack of my own.