Chapter 4

We arrived to Diagon Alley and we both let the commotion fill our ears. Children laughing and running around with their parents getting their school supplies. We find the nearest food store and enter there.

We laughed and smiled because Draco would find things on the shelf and make funny gestures. Some were not appropriate but it was still funny and he thought my laugh was funny. I had slapped his arms a few times because he would tease me about it.

When we had finished, we had too many bags so we shrunk them down so that all of them would fit in one big one.

Then we stopped at an ice cream shop and got some ice cream, which Draco's scoop fell on the ground and a pout later we went back and shared a sunday. This time is was my turn to tease him about his strawberry scoop of ice cream falling off his cone. He got tired of it so he took his spoon and tapped it on my nose.

"Draco!" I play scowl.

"What?" He asked innocently. I smirk and grab my spoon and drag it all over his face. He laughs and smirks again, gets up and take a big scoop of ice cream and tries to feed me with it. I laugh then shut my mouth and start laughing with my mouth closed.

"Open wide!" he sings.

"Mm nm" I humm. trying to say 'nu huh'. Instead he smears it all over my mouth and face, an ice cream face mask. I burst out laughing not caring about all the stares and gasps, and gawking that, i'm a Potter, and that I survived the war. He laughs with me.

"Draco! Now i'm all covered in ice cream!" I giggle.

"Me too." He smiles. "C'mon let's go and get cleaned up." I nod, smiling. We get up and head to the bathroom.

"You! You killed him! I hate you! You deserve to die like he did!" This woman calls to Draco, sobbing.

"What?" I ask her.

"Nigel! I'm his mother! Your boyfriend killed him! His lot!" She screams. Draco looks like he's on the verge of tears.

"S-She saw the mark. This bloody awful thing!" He yells, scratching at the mark, making it bleed.

"Draco! Draco, stop!" I say grabbing his hand, trying desperately not to cry.

"I want it gone." He sobs. I bring him close.

"We'll find a way. But we really need to get the ice cream off our faces." I chuckle. He chuckles and nods. He goes to the men's room and I the women's. I wash my face and get all the ice cream off and pat my face dry. I walk out and see Draco's bloodshot eyes waiting for me.

I whip out my wand and we return home. When we walk to the kitchen we stop dead in our tracks, we hear thumping. It echoes. Both the couples upstairs are having sex. We both laugh and we go into the kitchen and start unloading the many bags of food.

"Thank Merlin for Muffliato." I giggle.

"Too bad it can't drown out the thumps. Woah i wonder if it's Potter or Weaslette going to town." I look at him mortified, Draco starts laughing so hard he's crying. He even had to stop unloading so he could sit down, but he missed the chair and ended up on the floor. I roll my eyes smiling.

When he finished laughing his arse off, he helps me unload more from the bag but chuckling every now and then.

"Alright, stop laughing, we're going to visit your ill aunt, and that would be highly horrible if you started laughing."

He clears his throat and looks at me.

"I love you, you know that?" He says.

"I love you too." I say smiling. When we finished stocking the fridge i grab his hand and apparate to Andromeda's house. We get to the steps and knock on the door. A house elf answers.