Chapter 8

Lily's POV

The next morning i'm entangled in Draco's arms. He's awake and looking at me.

"My goodness, is this how i'll always wake up? With you staring at me?" I tease.

"You're just too beautiful, and my fiancee." He smiles.

"Good answer, love." I smile and pat his cheek. He smirks his famous smirk and grabs hold of my waist.

"Nope, you're not going anywhere." He chuckles.

"Draco! I've got to go and help Harry!" I laugh.

"With what?" He asks me.

"You can't tell anyone but Harry's going to propose after we finish our year at Hogwarts and he wants me to help him pick out the ring."

"Speaking of rings, where did you get mine?" I ask him smiling at its beauty.

"It was Nana's. She spelled it so it'd say our names, instead of hers. Nana and Papa gave me my blessing. They're so excited. I need to owl them to tell them the news." He smiles. I smile at him back.

"And what time will you be back? Blaise said to meet him at 11 in the three Broomsticks." Draco says.

"About an hour or so, it shouldn't be too long. We may go shopping, do you need anything?" I ask him.

"Yeah, we need school stuff." He says.

"We'll just get everyone's." I say. He nods

"My love, I need you to let me go now." I smile at him.

"What's the magic word?" He asks. I arch a brow.

"Confringo?" I say, teasing him.

"Well, i was going to say 'Draco Malfoy is the best", but Confringo works too." I throw my head back and laugh.

He unclasps his arms from around me.

"Well, i'm not going yet, and I do need a shower..." I smile at him climbing out of bed. I've never seen him get out of bed so fast. I laughed when he was ready to go, walking toward me. I toss him a towel and i wrap another one around me, while he wraps the towel around his waist.

I open the door and walk out toward the bathroom, Draco close behind me. I walk into the bathroom and shut the door behind me. Draco walks toward me with a smirk on his face.

"What are you smirking about?" I ask him.

"Well, it's not everyday a man gets to see his fiancee naked twice in the past 12 hours." He winks. I giggle.

"Oh and no touch, I'm in control now." I wink at him.

When i was done teasing Draco and our shower was over, I was combing my long locks of hair and getting dressed in our room. Draco had his world famous smirk since we were done."What? Happy you got lucky?" I tease him. "Yes and i've got to let you take control more often." He groans smiling at me.I chuckle."Lily! Come on Love! Let's go!" Harry calls from downstairs. I smile at Draco and walk out."See you later Love." I pause at the door. "I love you." I smile at him. He smiles."I love you too Fiancee." I beam at him and walk out. I walk down the stairs and see my brother snogging Ginny. "Harry James Potter, let's go." I scare Ginny and she lets go, her lips red and swollen. I wink at them both. I grab Harry's arm and hook them."Bye Ginny!" I call out."Love you!" She calls."Love you too Gin!" I beam."That was for Harry.." She chuckles nervously. Harry laughs at my insulted face."Wow, i thought we had a good thing going here." I whine.They both laugh and I am still there insulted."Fine I love you too Lil." Ginny laughs."Of course you do, I'm fabulous." I say whipping my hair off my shoulder. They both laugh to the point where tears are spilling from their eyes. I giggle."Come on Harry, grab my arm." I say. He obeys, while i take out my wand. With a crack, we were no longer in 12 Grimmauld place.(Author's note: Lily performs the charm where she can't get pregnant every time they have sex. But when they do try I will make sure to mention it. Sorry I totally forgot I'm sure all of you were like "where's the protection? She's gonna get pregnant!" Yeah no not yet! Or will she?)