Chapter 37

*Author's note: Hey, warning! There is going to be a little inappropriateness in this chapter! I would say skip it, but it get's a little important so I'll put *** When it'll happen! Thank you guys for the 4.5K reads!! You guys are amazing!!! And not to mention The Twin Sister?! Like holy shit!! You guys are awesome!! Super sorry for the chapters taking a long ass time, school has been kicking my ass, i'm sure you know what i mean! Thank you guys!!!*

Lily's POV

He carried me to our room and he drops me on the bed, and not gently either. Then he walks to our wardrobe. I raise a brow.

"What was that for?" I ask him.

He looks at me and smirks.

"What?" He asks innocently.

Oh ho. Two can play at this game.

"Draco, can you come here for a second?" I ask him, my hair in my fingers, twirling, trying to sound sexy.

*** (WARNING! R rated scene! Like really R rated!)

He chuckles and walks over in front of me. I slowly get in front of him so i'm kneeling on the bed.. right in front of the little Draco... I look right in his eyes, tilting my head with a mischievous look in my eyes. His eyes go wider than saucers.

"Really?" he asks. I chuckle and unbutton his pants and pulled the zipper down and slowly bring his jeans down.

I smile and bring my head up to his and kiss his lips, when we part, he kisses my neck and i whisper in his ear,

"In. Your. Dreams." He stops and looks me dead in the eye. I'm smiling like an idiot.

"I can't believe you did that." He says. "Now I'm really fucking hard. And I can't get it down!"

I am laughing so hard. He starts whining and by the time he realizes I'm not going to stop laughing he mumbles some curse under his breath and goes into the bathroom.

I am crying I am laughing so hard.

"A-are you done?" I ask in between giggles. I hear the cabinet door in the bathroom open and close and then an annoyed looking Draco comes out with a towel in his hand. I laugh again.

"Shut it Lily!" He play yells at me. I giggle some more.

"I'm sorry love! I just have to mess with you!" I laugh at him.

"Couldn't you have done it better? It sort of hurts." He pouts. I laugh.

"I'm sorry haha, I'll make up for it later." I wink at him. He chuckles.

"Damn right you will." He says. I smile.

"Get me my robes, I think you ought to get dressed in them as well, the jury might like it." I say.

He nods.

"Lily, they might they might ask you to testify." He says after a while.

"Really?" I ask him. He nods and walks over. He takes my waist and bring me to the edge of the bed. He helps me out of my clothes and slips on my undergarments, then my Hogwarts robes.

He gets dressed after me.

"Of course, I'll do it. Anything for you." I say after he finishes.

"Thank you love." he says and he brings my wheel chair to me and he helps me in it.

"Ready for the trial my love?" Draco asks.

"I should be asking you that question." I answer him.

"As ready as I'll ever be." He responds. I squeeze his hand.

He takes his wand out and apparates us to Ministry of Magic.

"Draco, did you tell the others about this?" I ask him. He nods.

"You did?" I ask him surprised.

"Of course I did. They'll be in the stands." He says. I gape at him.

"Thank you."

"You have a family love. I'm killing mine, I'd like you to have yours." He says.

I think my heart just melted a little bit...

"Oh Draco. Don't you understand? They're not there for me, they're there for you!" I say to him. He looks to me.

"Really?"

"Yes! They're your family too! Even Ron, he may hate you but somewhere deep, deep inside him, he loves you." I chuckle.

He laughs.

"He just.. . Has an odd way of showing it." I add.

"Come on, let's go. Mum should be there by the door." He says.

He wheels is toward the lift and get off at the second level, Department of Magical Law Enforcement. It's weird, dark and not where I really want to be, but then I see Narcissa and her smile grants me relief. 

"Ah my beautiful daughter in law and my dashing son." She smiles at us. Draco looks a little uneasy. 

"Listen. The both of you." She says randomly and her smile falters. Her pressing voice makes me listen.  "He is coming. Lily, you are going to see your attacker and your violator-"

"Wait, Pansy is being trialed as well?" I ask her.

"Yes. It's going to be nasty. That i can promise you. They aren't allowed to argue on their behalf. It is literally your decision."

"My decision?! I thought it was yours and Draco's!" I yell. 

"Not anymore. It's a double trial. One for the kidnapping and assault and then for being a Death Eater. This  is your decision. We are all being heard. We could be ending my husbands life today and putting Pansy in Azkaban for life. Like i said, it's your decision and we are going to help with our hearing." She finishes. 

"Why do i have to do this?" I whisper. Draco rubs my shoulder. 

"Okay. Let's go." I add. 

*Authors note: I am so so so sorry this took forever!!! I promise i will keep it up!! I'M SUPER SORRY! LOOOVE ME STILL!!*