Chapter 18

I arch a brow. In the room there was a kitchen immediately to the right then in front there was a red love seat and a dark green couch. In front of the couch there was a fireplace and then to the right of the couch is a bookshelf and then next to that is the door connecting to the prefect common room. The bookshelf is lined with muggle book and wizard books and all sorts of books you can imagine. One of my personal favorite muggle book is The Princess Bride. Draco needs to read that. Anyway next to the door is the piano that Draco is sitting in. On the opposite wall are two doors leading to the bedroom. In other circumstances there would be four doors, for the separate bedrooms, but ours is conjoined. I smile at Draco who can barely keep his eyes off the piano keys.

"You know how to play piano?" I smile at him. He looks to me and nods.

"When dad went out, mum would teach me. Nana taught her after nana taught herself when her family neglected her. It means something to me and my mum and we're getting a piano so i can teach our children." He says. I smile at him.

"Play me something." I say sitting on the couch. I smile at him edging him on.

"Lock the door and muffliato the room please." Draco says looking me dead in the eye.

"What? Why?" I ask him.

"I don't want anyone to know that i play piano." He says.

"Ok.." I say not questioning it further. I lock the door and cast the muffliato spell. He takes a deep breath and starts playing Prelude in C Major by Bach. His hands glide across the piano. I gasp and close my eyes.

He is so concentrated, you can hear it in his fingers and how the keys respond to the pressure on his piano keys. It's beautiful. He plays it by memory and he loves it. You can just tell. I open my eyes as he slowly finishes.

"Draco! That is beautiful! I wish i could play." I say smiling and sitting next to him on the bench. I wrap my arms around his shoulders and smile. Our faces very close.

"I can teach you if you want." He says. My eyes go wide.

"YES!" I smile and laugh. "Please." I say a little more calmer. "Draco, this is amazing, the music is so beautiful. I am so proud to hear this." I say. His arms wrap around my waist and he pecks my lips.

"Imagine, you playing piano at Christmas time, your mum in the rocking chair with our second born who is hopefully a girl and you with our son teaching him piano." I smile.

"What will you be doing?" He asks smiling.

"In the kitchen cooking or being with my daughter if your mum haven't stole her." I smile. "I dunno, doing something else, maybe reading or sit next to to you whilst you're teaching him."

"You're mean when you want to be." He grins. I give him a confused look.

"I want this to happen love. I'm very impatient." He says. I nod.

"I know, I know. I want this too, but i want to fit into my dress love." I smile. "Speaking of, the girls and I are going to Hogsmeade this weekend to look for it, and you may not see it."

"And why not?" He asks me, confused.

"Because it's bad luck!" I smile.

"It is?" He asks.

"Yes! What do you know about traditional marriage?" I laugh.

"Absolutely nothing." He says.

"Well, you can't see your bride in her dress- or the dress, before the wedding and the night before, you have to spend a night apart." I say. His face falls.