Chapter 22

Lily's POV

The next morning was Saturday and Hermione and Ginny woke us up to screaming.

"Lily! Get up! Get up! It's time to go dress shopping!" They screech.

Draco groans and holds me tighter. I laugh and poke him so he lets go of me. I jump on the bed and scream with them.

"Let me get ready and we'll go to Diagon Alley!"

"OK! meet us in the Great Hall!" They say and run out.

I smile and jum off the bed and dart into the bathroom. Draco props himself on one elbow and grins. I strip from my grey shorts and tank top and grab a matching hot pink set. I hop into the shower and let the hot water run down my body. I sigh a happy sigh.

"Love?" He calls.

"Yeah?" I answer back.

"Do you want me to join you?" He asks.

"Come on." I smile and give in. He comes into the bathroom and steps in with me. He cups my cheek and gazes at me.

"So beautiful." He says. I smile and kiss him. His hands go to my waist and mine wrap around his neck. Our tongues mix and sweet love is the result.

When we've finished out shower and our hair and bodies are clean we step out. He wraps the towel around me and his around his waist. He starts to brush my towel dried hair whilst i start brushing my teeth.

He is concentrated on what he is doing and grins with victory when he finishes.

"Your hair is so fucking long." He whines. I chuckle.

"I know. I'm getting it cut today." I say.

"I can't wait- you'll be beautiful no matter what though." He says. I smile. He goes to our wardrobe and gets some boxers and sweats and no shirt- not that I'm complaining. Then he goes and lay on the bed with a book.

I had previously put my matching set on the counter in the bathroom so I take my towel off and put on my set and walk out slowly.

I get to the doorway of the room and I half lay against the door and pose. My left hand on my left hip while my right leg is against the door way and my arm against the door frame and I can feel my wrist on the top of my head.

He raises a brow, closes the book and props himself on his arm again. He watches me, grinning.

"I thought we'd practice for our honeymoon." I say staring seductively at him.

"I thought we'd had already practiced in the shower?" He teases me. I nod.

"Well, I never thought you'd say no to round two.." I tease him and walk to the wardrobe. He quickly sits up.

"I didn't say that." He recovers and gets up from the bed and comes over to me and wraps his arms around my waist from behind.

"I just thought you had to go dress shopping." he says resting his chin on the top of my head.

"Damn. I totally forgot." I say.

"Really? I'm that good?" He says cockily.

I roll my eyes but smile none the less.

"Alright, how about this, tonight when you get back i'll be waiting here with a surprise." He whispers in my ear. I smile.

"A surprise oh?" I ask him. He nods.

"Well, this will be good." I laugh and pick out some muggle jeans and red t-shirt. I grab my book bag with my money and go to the portrait hole.

"I'll see you this afternoon my love!" I say.