Chapter 36

Lily's POV
Draco looks at me. His expression hurts me. I sigh.

"I'm sorry. Please. I need to be alone." I say gently. They all nod and leave. Except for Draco.

"Why? Why was I even thought about? Why was I horrible in your dream?" He cries. He goes over to me and hugs me, burying his head in my chest.

"Draco I can't control what I dream." I sob into his head.

"I would never do that. Lilian please believe I would never ever do that, I can't betray you, I love you too much." He begs, and looks me straight in the eye.

"It felt too real..." I say. He cups my cheek.

"Lilian Jennifer Potter believe me when I say this. I. love. you. I will shout it from the rooftops and I'll have to whisper it in your ear because you are my world. You made a man out of me when I was just about to crumble, you supported me when the world let me down, you loved me and gave me a second chance when no one else would, you don't know how much you mean to me! Please, please believe me when I say that I love you, so much! The ring that is on your finger says all of this I promise-"

"Draco! Stop!" I say,"I love you! Thank you."

"My father is the real culprit. His trial is in a few hours." Draco says. I look at him confused.

"You just kept sleeping all night. It's nine o'clock in the morning." He says moving a strand of hair off my face.

"When is the trial?" I ask him.

"Noon." He responds.

"Are you mandated to go?"

"Yes. Kingsley has to ask him questions and we have to trial against him. He wants you and Harry to as well." He responds. "Mum will be there as well. Family has to be in a trial."

"Well then. I need to get to my room." I say. I slowly swing my legs over the bed side and slowly get off the bed and on the ground. I try to take a step but gravity fails me and i end up falling into Draco's arms. I hate being this helpless.

"Damn." I swear.

"It's all right my love. Your leg isn't completely healed yet." He says gently.

"I know. I hate it."

We'll get you a chair with wheels. That'll be easier i should think." He says. I nod and i sit back down on the bed. Draco wheels the chair over to me. With the help of Draco i get on the chair.

Draco starts to wheel me out of the hospital wing. I cower at all the stares from the students. We should have waited. Damn.

Hermione, Ginny and Harry are by my side. Then we run into Neville and Luna.

"LILY!" He yells in delight. He runs and wraps his arms around me. He starts to cry and i smile at him.

"Neville. Oh my Merlin it is so great to see you." I say. He cries more and Luna comes to comfort him. She smiles at me.

"It's wonderful to see you safe Lilian." She smiles in a dreamy voice. I smile a small smile.

"Thank you Luna. Neville, are you alright?" I smile a little and rub his back. He sniffles and nods.

He lets go and his finger lightly traces my cheek. A small, Intimate and loving action. Yet it was in a friendly, caring Neville sort of way. I smile at him.

"I'll be okay. I promise." He nods and wipes his eyes. I look at him, his eyes are swallowed with sadness. I didn't know it had affected him this much... Or is it something else?

"Neville? Why are you so sad?" I ask him.

"Gran died around the week you disappeared." Harry and I gasp. Harry hugs Neville. Neville was raised by his gran because Bellatrix tortured his parents so much that they are completely mad now.

"I'm so sorry Neville." I say to him. Draco gives me a confused look and I give him the 'i'll tell you later' look.

... I think we know each other a little too well... I mean... We talk with out talking. Ha.

Neville and Harry unlatch and Neville goes over to Luna, wraps and arm aorund her waist and faces us again.

"What happened?"

"It's a long story..." I say sighing. He understand my code for 'i really don't want to talk about it now.' Thank god for friends right?

"I understand. Tell me when you're ready." He says. I smile at him with gratitude. Draco nods at them and he continues pushing me to our common room. Draco mutters 'Revelabit' and Snape is revealed. He sighs and is almost in tears when he sees me.

"I hate you Potter. I hate you for making me cry. But i'm so glad you're safe." He snaps at me. I smile a small smile.

"Thank you sir. I missed you too professor." He grins at me and then he opens the door. We hear sniffling and Draco closes the door before he speaks.

"He is a softy," He smiles. Then his face pales. "Don't tell him i said that." I giggle at him.

"Oh it looks so different. Dark. Will you play me a song?" I ask him. He looks at me unsure. I give him some doe eyes.

"Please?" I play pout

He smiles at me and sits down on the piano bench. His finger graze the piano keys and plays Fur Elise. He closes his eyes and sways with the music, feeling the music in his fingers with each touch of the piano keys. He's beautiful.

He doesn't notice that i've been staring at him this entire time. The time goes by so quick. He finishes the last note and stares at the piano keys.

"I didn't play when you were gone. I was waiting for you to come back..." He whispers. I try to get up from the chair put i can't. I'm too weak. I decide to anyway. I lift myself up and my arms are like jello. I use my good leg to hop around. I stepped and let my bad leg drag behind me. When Draco notices, his eyes go wide and he grabs me by the waist and sets me down.

"I-"

"I know you can't help it and it was really dumb for me to say that. I'm sorry." He cuts me off.

"I'm sorry. If i had known i could have used wandless magic-"

"I'm sorry what?" He cuts me off again.

"I performed wandless magic, that's how i escaped. I used the the Accio charm to get my wand."

"You did?" He asks amazed.

"Yes. But it was hard. Really hard." I say.

"You could continue training wandless magic. That could be great for your career as a healer." He says. I nod, smiling.

"Come on. Let's get you dressed." He says smiling at me. He kisses my cheek and he quickly sweeps me up in a bridal style. I squeal in delight.

"This is how we'll walk down the aisle, right after we say 'I do'." He whispers in my ear and his nose grazes my cheek. His lips finally kiss my cheek. I bring my head over and i kiss him on the lips. I nice long and passionate kiss that has me begging for more.

"Let's get you dressed my love."