Chapter 21

I run back inside Hogwarts, my heart thumping 10x faster than it usually is. I dart to the Great Hall and see that the students are piling out.

My eyes skim over the students until I see my brother. I run over to him and drag him over. He quickly kisses Ginny and she Hermione and Ron go to class.

I drag him over to the corner. I'm blinking a lot to try not to cry. I take a deep breath before I start,

"Draco saw the paper and now he's gone." I say, in the beginning my voice was frail but now strong.

"What?" He whispers.

"He saw that Lucius got out and he went to find Pansy!" I say running my hands through my hair.

"Where could he have possibly gone?!" Harry asks wiping his hand over his forehead. He usually does this when he's stressed or when his scar hurts. Luckily he hasn't because of the pain.

"I dunno, but I am really nervous Harry.. He could hurt himself." I say. He nods.

"What do we even do?" I ask him.

"I don't have any idea Lily." He looks at me.

Could he have gone home?
No, he wouldn't do that.. Maybe he did to talk to his mum.. Comfort her?

No. That can't be right.

Mcgonagall?

No.. I don't think he'd go to her.

Kingsley?

No! Oh where did he go?!

Then something clicks.

"Blaise! Harry we need Blaise! He knows where Pansy is! Why hasn't he found us-"

"Lily! I need to talk to you!" Blaise says out of breath and running toward us.

"Again! I swear you're a seer!" Harry teases. I grin and focus on Blaise.

"Draco's gone! He's gone to find Pansy.. Have you told him?" I ask him. Blaise nods yes.

I look at him as if he was crazy.

"Blaise! Why the hell would you tell him?!" I ask him.

"He was persistent! And mean!" He says defensively.

"Well?" Harry asks annoyed.

"You could try her summer home, but she might have left since she's now a fugitive." He says.

"Where's her home?" I ask him.

"Tralee, Ireland. In a cottage in the middle of a meadow." He says. I nod.

"I'm coming with you." Harry says.

"This could be dangerous." I counter.

"Exactly." He says. I give up and nod. He takes my hand and we apparate to a meadow. We look around and there in front of us about 50 feet away is a cottage with the door wide open.

We run toward and stop dead after we hear a yell of anger and the cracking of a chair. I run forward and stop by the doorway.

Draco has small crystal clear tears rolling down his face but he is angry. His eyes are burning with rage and he furiously wipes his face and stares at the wall fists clenched.