Shonwu

(Y / N = for this story your name will be Semi (se-mie )

You walk into the streets of South Korea. It is a bright day and everyone is walking to work. It's been a month since you moved into Korea. Your parents have forced you to go, so that you can experience the world. You would have to move back to the States after a year living in South Korea.

You walk into a cafe where it is packed with college students, realizing that it is clubs for meetings. You awkwardly walk towards the front of the line, the worker asking, "How can I help you?"

You reply, "An Americano with extra milk please."

The worker nods and you pay your bill. You find a cozy, empty seat near the end of the cafe. You wait for your Americano and walk towards the seat. But then a sweet, mellow voice stops you saying, "Oh, I was about to sit there."

You look behind you and see a tall, masculine guy with sunglasses on. He has a cap and also a scarf around his neck. You wonder what his face looks like and he says, "You can take the seat."

You realize that you are already sitting down and stand up immediately. You reply, "Oh no, no. You can take it, I'll just go."

You are about to walk but then he grabs your arm. He tugs you in and whispers, "Then walk with me please. I can't be noticed."

At first you think he's kidding, but you realize that he's serious. You think he's a criminal but realize he has a similar feeling to him but you don't know where. You both sit down and take a sip of your coffee. He looks at you and smiles and you seem like that he is staring at you. You blush at this and he then says, "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to but I really like your eyes. It's not brown but it's not yellow."

You smile and thank him shyly and you both start to talk about life in South Korea and that you were forced to live here. But then someone screams, "Isn't that Shownu?!"

The guy looks down and grabs your hand and whispers, "Run."

You both leave your cups and he leads you out of the cafe. You both run down the streets with girls screaming, and taking photos. You cover your face and he leads you through different alleyways, still holding your hand.

You both pant and stop at a hidden alleyway, near Starship Entertainment. He takes you inside the company and leads you to a practice room. The boy takes off his gear and you realize that it is Shownu. The Son Hyunwoo of MONSTA X. You panic, not knowing what to do.
He smiles and replies, "Yeah I am Shownu, nice to meet you."

You stand there frozen and he asks calmly, "What's your name?"

You stutter, "S...Semi..."

He laughs and replies, "That's a pretty name."

He then hands you a small cup full of water and you stare at it. He is unsure how to talk to you and he then says, "Well, I have to go practice now as you can see. But it was nice meeting you Semi. And today was fun, I wish you wouldn't tell anyone this."

He leans toward you and he says, "I'm quite interested in you, here's my number. Don't give it away."

He winks and kisses the top of your forehead and walks out of the room. Your heart skips a few beats and you look at the piece of paper with his phone number. You smile and thinking to yourself that you are lucky to move to Korea. You even have Shownu's number....that is so perfect.
---

SO EVERYONE! How is the first, first chapter of MONSTA X imagines!!!???? I will be posting imagines from now on, as I am working on a new book as well as the remaining published books but I think it's a priority to do the remaining books before releasing an official new one. So this imagine book will replace it and I can post as late as I want on this one lol..

Comment who you want to read in the next few chapters, and also what kind of story it to be! I am actually really excited right now!! ^^

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram : allofyourkpop