Wonho

Requested by: @stephanie_wonhoe

Your name will be Yoon Jenny.

---
You run out of the hotel room. You have been tricked by your boss and he has invited you to his hotel room to talk about business. However he almost sexually harasses you and you luckily run out of the room. He shouts, "I'm going to fire you, how dare you slap me!?"

You run as you start to cry. You button your shirt again and fix your skirt. You also check your makeup and realize your mascara is running. You are on an elevator with another guy. He turns around and says, "Jenny?"

You look up and see your ex-boyfriend, Wonho. Actually his real name is Hoseok but you used to called him Wonho. You look away and he walks closer to you. You yell, "Please. Don't come near me."

The elevator opens and you run out to the lobby. Everyone looks at you as you are a mess. You look down as you exit the lobby. You walk outside and realize it's raining and you don't even have an umbrella. You walk until the bus stop and sit down. You check the time and the bus stop has already ended. You curse at yourself as you know you don't have any taxi money. Then you would have to wait in this cold rainy weather.

You look at your feet and realize that you also had one shoe on... No wonder everyone was looking at you. You cross your arms to help you get warmer. Then a warm jacket is wrapped around you and a towel is above your head. You look up and see Wonho looking down at you. You look the other way and say, "Take this. I don't need it."

He doesn't say another word and picks your feet up. You look at him and try to move your feet but realize you have a few cuts on your left foot. He places bandages and a sock on each foot. You see him putting sneakers on, they look total brand new. You shout, "I don't need this. I don't want your sympathy. I'm pretty sure you saw me."

He then stands and sees a car coming through a puddle. He stands in front of you and covers you as the car zooms by, with a whole bunch of water on him. You look up and he is soaking wet. You stand up and quickly wrap the towel around him and he stops you from taking off the jacket. He says, "It's fine."

He then quickly leads you to his car and turns on the heater inside. You both are sitting on the backseat, parked in the parking of the hotel. He then changes into a different shirt as he had some clothes in a bag. He looks at you and says, "Here change into this shirt. Not the pants since your undergarments must be wet...but just wear the shirt without the bra.... I mean it's just us."

You listen to him as he turns away. He closes his eyes and changes his shirt. You turn around again and he is looks at you. He smiles and says, "I remember the old times..."

You look out the window and reply, "I don't want to talk about that."

He touches your shoulder and says, "You know that day,I didn't mean any of those words."

You look at him and know that you can't love him....he's from a wealthy family.... You look down and say, "Wonho.."

He leans in and kisses you and says, "Shut it."

You are taken aback and he pulls you close and kisses you again. You try to resist but you can never win. He holds you close and smiles as you know that you fell for him again.

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for a late update!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop