Wonho

( Y/ N = for this story it will be Nana )

"Hwang Nana!" Your best friend Hoseok aka Wonho calls you in the living room.

You are cooking something for dinner as you both are left home and you go running to Wonho. You pant and ask, "What?"

He looks at the tv and says, "I'm on tv!"

You laugh at him freaking out for being on tv. MONSTA X, the group he is in, just debuted a few days ago and his first broadcast is already on tv. He starts to dance to his own song, singing his part and showing off his abs. You throw a pillow at him, and shout, "Stop dancing....it's almost time to eat."

Wonho's smile disappeared as you started to snap at time. Your tone isn't that nice either and you quietly just walk back. Wonho comes over and helps set the table. You both sit down in silence and eat quietly. In the middle of the meal, Wonho looks up at you and asks, "What's wrong?"

His deep brown eyes are now getting to you, as you place your spoon down. You speak quietly, "It's nothing."

Wonho reaches his hand out and places it on yours and replies, "Tell me......I'm your best friend."

You puts your hand away and ask, "Did you finish eating?"

Wonho stops you from walking away from the table and hugging you from behind. You stop from walking and squirm around to let go. But his grip is tight and he breathes in slowly. He then asks softly, "What's wrong Nana?"

The way he said your name makes you tear up. He turns you around and smiles. He wipes away your tears and tugs you closer to him. You stutter, "It's...its....because of your debut."

Wonho's face is now confused and you reply slowly, "All you think is debut debut debut. I mean I miss our close friendship that we have."
Wonho smiles and replies, "But you're not my girlfriend, are you getting jealous?"

You realize that your face is getting red. You walk towards the kitchen and sit back down. You finish your meal and Wonho walks over and bends down on his knee. You look away and Wonho grabs your face and leans in towards you. He smiles and confesses, "You're not my best friend anymore..."

Your heart skips a beat and he leans in and kisses you on the lips. You never felt this tingly feeling, but realize that you have liked Wonho and he likes you back. You smile and cup your hands around his chin. He lifts you up onto the table where it's clear and he leans in. His arms are around you and you put your arms around him. He smiles and asks, "So be mine? I'll protect you from everyone who will attack you, I'll be your hero. Just be with me...my girlfriend."

He smirks and leans in and kisses you, but deeply this time. You puts your legs around his waist and he puts his arms around your waist and boosts you up. He then puts you against the wall and Wonho says, "I had a crush on you ever since childhood. You didn't say yes you know..."

He pouts and you tug him close and reply, "Let's go into the room and that will be my answer."
Wonho smiles and lifts you up like a bridal. He smiles deviously and responds, "You don't know me as a man don't you?" You shake your head and laugh as you both enter the room and close the door.
---
This one is a weird one I know...lol but I hope you all like it still!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop