Kihyun

Requested by: Khadije_pandahobi

Your name will be Moon Sohee for this one.

--

"I am soo done with you!"

"Same here!"

You storm out of his bedroom, crying, sobbing your eyes out. Your boyfriend, Yoo Kihyun, yells at you to leave his room. You both have been dating for two years already. You run out of his apartment and run to a taxi. He doesn't seem to follow after you at all. You look at your cell phone, no phone call or text message either. You then pay the taxi driver.

You walk into a club, with all these smoking boys and ugly girls dancing on the floor. You look at your cell phone and put it in your clutch. You then walk to the back area, where the girls are all standing. You look at one girl and say, "Han Miyoon."

One tall, skinny girl turns around and looks at you and smiles. Miyoon says, "Oh my. Isn't Sohee?"

You wink at the girl and she leads you to a small room. You look around and say, "Oh my. It's been awhile."

The room is full of dresses that are short and revealing with high heels. There is a huge makeup table with hair styling. Miyoon smiles and says, "Since you have been dating, the guys have been missing the fun. You did break up with him?"

You nod and she smiles. You reply, "I'm not the girl I was 3 years ago. I am here to have fun not to work."

She grabs your hand and leads you to change. You change into an orange minidress that reveals your cleavage and down to your thighs, with white heels. You also curl your hair and pin your bangs. She also puts on your makeup, it is thick and you like it dark.

She then stands up and says, "Show time."

--

You find yourself dancing and having fun drinking. You meet a few men, with them looking at you and whistling. You didn't care though and started to drink up. He never called and you never want to see him again. You then sit down and one young guy is drinking as well. You look at him and he is smirking at you mischievously. You hate this and you start to drink by yourself.

You then realize that he is slowly coming closer. You then decide to ignore him and look away. then you realize he is sitting right next to you. He is drunk, you can smell his breathe. Luckily, you have a high tolerance to drinking. He then asks, "Here alone miss?"

Before you can reply, he places his hand on your shoulder and turns you around. You are shocked and you can see he is checking out your cleavage. You push his hand away and scream, "Don't touch me!"

He is surprised and replies, "You little b****. If you are a s*** then why are you even here?!"

You start to tear up at his words, realizing that you are one. But then someone says, "She's mine, and you don't get to say that."

You look behind and see Kihyun standing, holding a fist in the air. He then says, "Let's go Moon Sohee."

You stand to leave with him, but the guy stops you from behind and screams, "She's mine now!"

He throws an empty beer bottle on the ground and grabs a piece and cuts you. You scream in pain and fall to the ground. Kihyun then hits the man on the face and punches him a several times. He looks at your cut, and then carries you in bridal style. He then looks at Miyeon and she hands him your cellphone and Kihyun runs out with you in your hands.

---

You both are sitting on his couch and he is looking at your arm. He then says, "Hold still."

You look at him as he cleanses the wound on your arm. This is the reason why you fell for him, his cold attitude that melts you whenever he is worried. He doesn't say he is, but his actions show it. He then glimpses at you, and you trying not to look at him. You look and snap, "Why'd you look for me? You don't even like me."

He looks at you and doesn't say any other word. He grabs a cloth and wraps it around your arm, along with some tape. You stand up and say, "Thank you for the medical tip. I forgot my bag at the club, I'll pay for the finance sometime this week through your bank account. I'm leaving bye."

You walk towards the door, and he stands up and replies, "Remember when I saved you three years ago?" That stops your footsteps and you turn around, with tears forming in your eyes. Yes, you remember clearly. Him saving you from a crazy old man, very similar to today's.

He then says, "Wear this before you leave."

He walks to you and wraps his jacket around you. He then zips up and stops at your cleavage. He looks at you and says, "But, I don't think you can leave."

He then grabs your hand and drags you in and kisses you. His kiss is strong yet soft. He backs up and you then replies, "I was stupid, and I didn't want to stop you."

You hit him on the shoulder and reply, "Don't be like that, even if it's stupid...I love you the way you are."

He then says, "Sohee, I think I realized how much I love you."

You laugh at his remark and respond, "Realize? You never loved me??"

He grows closer to your face and replies, "I do. Just that I never I loved you this much."

He slowly zips down his jacket that he put on you. He takes it off and you unbutton his shirt. He then kisses you again and you wrap your arms around him. He shoves you against the wall and you both kiss intensely. For two years, you never felt Kihyun be this tough of a man. But tonight felt like it. He boosts you up, and you wrap your legs around him and he carries you to his room.

-----

Author's note:
This is the fist time I have updated like right away. I have been bored so if you have more requests, go ahead and comment below.

 I have been bored so if you have more requests, go ahead and comment below

I have made a new cover for this story. If you like the new one comment New. But if you like me to keep the old one, comment KEEP!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop