Kihyun

Requested by: @Khadije_pandahobi

Your name is Han JiYeon.
---

"Your boyfriend is?"

"I don't have a boyfriend."

You look towards the guy that is sitting in front of you. Your parents forced you on a blind date, because you are a chaebol (rich heir of a company). You had to break up with Kihyun, your boyfriend, to get your parents approval. The guy in front of you smirks and replies, "I know you have a boyfriend."

You puts your fists under the table and reply, "And?"

The guy laughs and replies, "No need to get so worked up."

You tap your fingers on the table as the coffee is being delivered. You try not to think about Kihyun and the heartbreak he had received. You never wanted to break up with him, but because of your parents....

Because of you being careless, as usual, you spill the iced coffee on the sleeve of your long sleeved shirt. Oh my gosh, this is one of the shirts that your brother bought from the United States. You stand up and say, "I need to go to the ladies room."

The man smirks and replies, "Take your time."

--

You hurry to the restroom, cussing at yourself as you clean the dirty stain on the sleeve. You think of Kihyun over and over again. You look at your phone and try to dial his number but remembered your parents placed a tracking device as well as a history app where you can find out the messages and calls you make. You place the phone back into your bag and walk out of the restroom.

Someone grabs you by the wrist and you yelp. You then are faced, face to face, with Kihyun. You look at him with such sadness. He has a mask on as well as a cap. He smiles and says, "Jiyeon."

Your eyes start to form tears and you whisper, "Kihyun."

He cups his hands around your face and says, "Dang, so beautiful."

He kisses the top of your forehead and you ask, "How did you come?"

He smiles and pinches your nose and replies, "I came for you silly."

You see him grasp your hand and he says, "Let's go."

----
You both arrive to your house. You look at him and say, "My mom is pissed and my dad will kill you. Go away from me."

He looks at you and replies, "I tried myself to stop but I can't stop no longer. I tried to let you go but I can't. My heart doesn't allow this pain to come. Nothing helps me get rid of you but to face your parents. I may only have my grandmother and have no money, I am willing to do anything for you Jiyeon-ah."

Your heart flutters at his words and you start to tear up again. He wipes it off and smiles, and hugs you warmly. You reply, "Me too. I'm willing to throw away my life for you. I don't care if I don't get any inheritance. All I need is you Yoo Kihyun."

Kihyun clutches your hand and replies, "Let's go."

---
"No I'm not accepting him as a son-in-law."

Your mother cries as she sees you both walking in. He gets onto his knees and you try to as well but he says firmly, "Don't get on your knees Jiyeon."

You are shocked as he says this. He faces your father and says, "Mr. Han. I know I am nothing, I am a piece of a moldy bread compared to your daughter who is the sun. I can't even imagine being without her though. She makes me smile and I cannot explain these feelings."

Your mother yells, "All you want is money don't you?! You live poorly with no support only your grandmother."

You shout, "Mom!"

Your dad looks at you and replies firmly, "Jiyeon manners."

He then faces to Kihyun and asks, "Let me ask one thing: why do you like our daughter if you compare her to sun and you as a moldy piece of bread. There are plenty fish in the sea."

Kihyun looks at you and replies, "Feelings. Some people are able to explain themselves but I can't. She saved me despair of losing my other family members and I cannot dare to love her. However, I have the strength to work hard to provide for her and make her happy."

Your mother stands up and shouts, "Get out! I've heard those explanations and I'm not falling for them."

Your father stands up and replies, "Follow me to my room."

You follow after Kihyun but your father tells you to stay outside. After 20 minutes or so, Kihyun comes out and bows to your father and mother. You are then taken outside by him, and your mom yelling to come back.

He looks at you and says, "Jiyeon."

You nod and ask, "What is it? What did he say?"

He then looks up to the sky, and you sees tears falling. Suddenly you feel a bad feeling and hug him tightly and reply, "No I'm not breaking up with you."

He then lets go of your hug and he replies, "No, he allowed me to meet you. But I need to have standards to meet...however I can fulfill them. But anyways we can be together!"

You smile and kiss him on the cheek and shout, "Kihyun!"

He lifts you up and twirls you. He then kisses you under the sunlight, which now he isn't the moldy price of bread, but now the moon of your night.

-----
Author's Note
Omg this is so cheesy 😨😅😂 anyways I hope you guys like this.

Omg DAY6 Letting Go is stuck in my head and I am like listening to it over and over again.....

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop