Minhyuk

Requested by: @meioro
Your name will be Jang Mina

---------
"Hey Jang Mina!"

Someone calls your name and you turn around carefully. A basketball hits your face and everyone laughs. The side of your face feels the pain and throbbing but your heart hurts the most. You look up and see everyone laughing, pointing, and then high-fiving with each other. You hold in your tears and pick up the basketball and toss it back at the player.

But someone else blocks you, turns to the players and says, "Seems like you threw the ball at her, nice throw. But next time, it would be better if you aim the hoop than her head."

It became quiet and everyone looks at the boy. He looks at you and says, "Sorry."

You walk out of the gym, as he tells you to get out. But then you hear fighting, yelling, hitting, screaming, and the teachers' whistles blowing. You turn back and the door is about to close, and the guy who saved you winks.

----
Whispers and rumors are spreading. Apparently, the guy who saved you is Lee Minhyuk, the most richest shareholder in the school. No one can ever go against him. And he just saved you, which means more people will hate you. You hit yourself but realize you hit the bruise you just received. Your bangs are trying to cover it but you realize it's still noticeable.

You sit down on your seat, and everyone is sitting far away from you. However one of the rude girls come over and start playing with your things, so does the rest of the girls. One of them asks, "What to do...? Are you that close with him? You think you can win the hearts of everyone by being close with the richest kid in the school? Like we care....you still are a NOBODY."

You look down and another girl asks, "Are you seriously going out with him?"

One girl slaps her and shouts, "Crazy. Minhyuk probably felt bad for her."

You look down even further and before someone else could criticize you, a boy shouts, "Jang Mina! They want you in the nurse's office."

You stand up and walk immediately out the door, as the boy whispers, "Lee Minhyuk wants you in the nurse office."

You walk towards the nurse room. There inside is Minhyuk waiting for you. He smiles as you enters the room. You awkwardly stand near the door. He smiles and says, "Sit here."

He points the chair next to him and you shake your head. He then takes your hand and sit on the chair. He then leans in and says, "Your bruise is the color of your cheeks right now. Let's put ice on it."

He then places an ice pouch on your bruise. You flinch a couple of times and he smiles. He then carefully rubs it around your bruise and he then says, "Sorry for making you embarrassed today. I'm pretty sure you are shocked to find out about me."

You carefully look at him and see some cuts and bruises on his face as well. You then ask, "Who are you? How do you know about me?"

He takes off the ice pack and replies, "I'm Lee Minhyuk, a student of this school, that's pretty rich. And I know you since we went to nearly the same high schools and middle schools. Whenever you moved schools, is when I moved schools too."

You feel afraid and ask, "A stalker?"

Minhyuk laughs and replies, "No, not a stalker. It's like a coincidence. I was shocked to see you every time I moved. So I wanted to get closer to you but I realized that my secret is always exposed and I had no time to appeal to you."

Your heart flutters at his words. No actually his face. He's just so good-looking.

After he places the ice pack down, he leans and asks, "What if I ask you on a date? Would that be enough?"

You look at him and reply, "But everyone at the school will..."

He hushes you by leaning in and kissing your cheek. He replies, "No one will make fun of you. I will be next to you, don't think you're alone."

You touch your cheek and blush. He smiles and pats your head and says, "Let's go out Jang Mina."

----
Author's Note
I FEEL SO BAD NEVER POSTING! WELL HERE IS ONE CHAPTER OF MINHYUK THAT YOU REQUESTED! I always feel like Minhyuk fits a school like atmosphere......or is that just me? Anyways, thank you for always supporting me! I will upload a Kihyun fanfic next! And I hope you like the schedule. Make sure to comment who you would like to meet, I have a lot of make up for, sorry for those who are waiting for their requests!!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop