Kihyun

Requested by @bruhitzgianna
Your name will be Nam Misook.

---
"Misook! Nam Misook!"

Your friend, Joowan, comes running towards you. You smile and reply, "Joowan!"

He hands you a jacket as you walk together. He is your best friend, and is the best baseball player at your school. You look away and say, "Don't do that. People might think you're dating. You already have a girlfriend."

Joowan looks at the ground and replies, "No, she knows that we often hang out like this. Besides, she doesn't win the fact that we are basically twins."

You decide to laugh along as Joowan leans into your face. He puts his hand out and takes out a eyelash from your cheek. He backs up and says, "Eyelash!"

You both laugh and he takes you home. He then walks away, waving as you wave from the window. You shake your head and take a shower. But you didn't know that that was your last moment of peace.

--
"You b****h!"

Your face gets, unknowingly, gets slapped by girls. Your hair gets pulled. You glare at them and say, "It wasn't me. He didn't kiss me!"

Apparently, there are rumors and pictures that are spreading talking about you and Joowan kissing. You are being hit in front of the restroom. A girl walks up, Sooyoung aka Joowan's girlfriend, and says, "Leave her. I want to talk to her."

You feel your face turning red and Sooyoung smiles, but you know she is about to kill you. She asks, "Did you really not kiss Joowan?"

You look at her and reply, "No. Sooyoung....."

Your face gets slapped and this time, this brings tears. She takes out photos and throws it at you. She says, "Look."

You look down and see photos of you and Joowan yesterday....this is when he is taking an eyelash off your cheek."

You shake your head and reply, "The angle is wrong.... He just look an eyelash out."

Sooyoung takes out her phone and says, "Then why is Joowan saying something different?"

You are in shock as there is a recording, "Sooyoung, she hit on me. I love you. She just wanted to feel love as well and she forced me. Forgive me."

You reply, "No! This is not the truth."

Sooyoung raises her hand to hit you again, but someone blocks it. Your tears are nearly falling but you look up. A guy grabs your hand and pulls you behind him. He says, "Don't touch her again."

You are then dragged by Kihyun, the school's best soccer player. He leads you to the stairs and you both sit down. He takes some ointment and spreads it on your face. You freeze and he says, "I'm sorry that your best friend betrayed you."

You say nothing as he finishes. He places bandages on your face. He then embraces you in his arms. You don't know how but you start to cry your eyes out. He pats your back gently. He sighs and he says, "From now on, I'll be on your side."

All day, you heard the words 'slut', 'b***h', and all sorts of words. However, Kihyun stayed put next to your side. You don't say anything as he would plug earphones in your ears. After school, Kihyun decides to skip practice and walks with you outside. He then stops walking. In front of you is Joowan. You don't say anything and you feel someone holding your hand. It is Kihyun. Joowan runs to you and says, "Misook-ah!"

Then you see a hand flying and Joowan is knocked on the floor. Kihyun knocks him him with one blow. Joowan screams, "What the hell?"

You say nothing and feel your heart aching. You look at Joowan and say, "You shouldn't have lied you bastard. You know she's the most popular and you are famous."

Joowan stands up and replies, "It's all a misunderstanding."

You shout, "Don't come near me."

Joowan stops you from leaving and says, "What is that jerk doing?"

Kihyun looks him and replies, "Me? I'm her boyfriend."

You look at Kihyun, and you are shocked. He winks and says, "I like you a lot, thanks for accepting my heart."

Joowan laughs and replies, "I ain't going to believe that sh*t."

Kihyun laughs and replies, "Really. Here is the truth."

He grabs your cheeks and pulls you close and kisses you. You feel yourself not breathing, and he kisses you hard. You don't know how to react and he casually puts one arm around your waist and the other one around your shoulder. Joowan looks in shock and cries, "Oh my gosh!"

He runs towards the field, cussing and Kihyun stops kissing you. He smiles and says, "Those words were true. I will be the best.....Let me be your boyfriend."

You smile and reply, "Okay."

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for the crappy ending!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop