I.M

Requested by: sanha_bby

Your name will be No Hana

----

You walk up to the stage. You feel your fingers loosen up as you sit on the piano stage. You try not to think of yourself getting nervous and delete the thought that over 10,000 people are watching. You think over and over again that you have done a lot of concerts and this is merely more than your goodbye concert. You then take a deep breath.

---

8 months later.....

"No, I give up." 

You stand up as well and shout, "Lim Changkyun!" 

The teenage boy turns around and shouts back, "WHAT?" 

You shake your head as you are suffering. You decide to stop playing piano and decide to become a piano teacher. Changkyun is one of your students and he is two years younger, so he believes he has the right to disobey you. You point to the piano seat and say, "Sit down." 

He grumbles to himself and sits down to where you have pointed. He shakes his head as you point to musical notes. After 20 minutes of arguing, he finally listens and plays the piano. You know that he is a great player but doesn't put the effort in his works. He looks at you as he finishes the piece and you compliment, "See, it wasn't so hard....You can do much better than that though. I am planning to enter you into the concert that your school is holding." 

Changkyun whines, "Why!?" 

You look at him and reply, "You're a senior in high school...act like one." 

Changkyun pouts and replies, "You're just a sophomore in college who is really popular for piano." 

You face him and respond, "And you can become famous as well if you keep working. I know you like piano and have a career in carrying it out."

He looks away and asks, "What will you do for me if I win first place?" 

You check the time and reply, "I don't know.....I'll listen to your wish if you have one."

His ears perk up and he looks at you. You are too busy writing down notes and turn towards him. He leans in and pecks you on the cheek. Your eyes grow bigger and he says, "Then go out on a date with me.....noona?" 

---

You finally decide to go with the date wish, but Changkyun has to pass. You see him working so diligently, and you are touched by how hard he is working. The concert talent day comes and he seems to be extra nervous. You look over at him and ask, "Nervous?" 

He looks at you and replies, "No. I am Changkyun...I am...I.M...Changkyun." 

You laugh at his cuteness and he pouts. HIs name is called and you pat him on the head. You say, "Whatever happens...I'm proud Changkyun!"

He smirks and replies, "Then kiss me good luck." 

You flutter at his comment and he tells you to hurry. You sigh and lean in to peck his cheek but he turns his head and you both kiss on the lips. You step back and he winks at you. His piece starts and you are falling deeper into him....as you think to yourself, "No, Changkyun is your student..and he's two years younger." 

He finishes and you both wait for the result. 

"2nd place: Lim Changkyun, 1st place: Lee Jooheon." 

You look at Changkyun and he looks at the ground. Jooheon and Changkyun both walk up to the stage and receive the awards. Jooheon congratulates him and Changkyun does the same. You smile and open your arms as he comes down the stage. He walks past you and you stop him. 

He looks at you and says, "No Hana...Noona... You're not going to go on a date with me since I got second." 

You laugh and you pout your hand with his hand. You grip his hand and he intertwines your fingers with his. You look at him and reply, "I will, Lim Changkyun."

------

Author's Note:

:) Changkyun my fav.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop