Wonho

Requested by: JaniKondorova

Your name will be Hong Saerin.
----

"Hong Saeriin!!"

You turn around and see your best friend running to you. Kihyun arrives and he tackles you to the ground. You both laugh and he starts to tickle you. Everyone stares at you as they pass by in the park. You both then sit up. Your phone then suddenly rings. You take a look and don't pick up.

Kihyun looks over your shoulder and asks, "Who is it?"

You stand up and shake off the dust and the grass off your hands and legs. Kihyun stands and he takes off grass from your back. Kihyun and you walk through the park and your phone keeps ringing. Kihyun takes a glance at you and you turn off your phone. Then you say out of the blue, "Can you introduce me to your friends? I want to go meet a guy."

Kihyun looks at you suspiciously and you smile and respond, "No, it's not true..It's not my ex. Just introduce me, like a blind date." Kihyun raises his eyebrows and you walk away, and he catches up to you and replies, "Fine fine, what is your type?"  

---
You fix your hair as your curled it gently. You are wearing a light pink-red dress that reaches above your knees with white high heels. You also have a matching light nude clutch. You check your light makeup in your mirror. You also have a light pink headpiece on the side of your head and wait patiently. You have seen Kihyun's friend and wait for him to arrive.

Suddenly a guy comes and asks, "Are you Hong Saerin?"

You look up and see an unfamiliar guy looks at you. He has his hair up, and is wearing a maroon colored sweater with black pants and a dark tan colored coat. He is wearing simple black sneakers. He is pretty good looking. You stand and reply, "Yes, are you Shin Hoseok?" He nods and places out his hand, and you shake it as well.

You both sit down and order some food. You find out that you both have similar tastes in food, music, and hobbies. He has a bright nice smile and his personality seems quite alright for a man. Kihyun sure has some nice friends. He also has an awkward personality of telling jokes, and says, "Kihyun has a really pretty and nice girl friend."

You feel yourself blush and reply, "Same to you, but your not a girl."

You awkwardly laugh and Hoseok laughs. He then says, "My nickname is Wonho. Call me Wonho."

You both smile and laugh. But a familiar, unwanting voice says, "Saerin?"

You stop smiling, and look up slowly. His face, that face that made you cry and heartbroken for months, is looking down at both you and Wonho. There is another girl standing behind him, but he didn't seem happy. Wonho looks up and then looks back at you. You see your hands shaking and quickly hide it under the table. He asks once again, "Are you Hong Saerin?"

You take a sip of your water and reply, "It's been a while Jihoon. I have to..to..go. Let's..."

Wonho stands immediately and walks past Jihoon and takes your shaking hands. He then takes your clutch and also helps you up. He smiles and says, "Nice meeting you. But it's best that me and Saerin leave since we have to continue our date."

He smiles and takes your hands and leads you out of the restaurant. You feel yourself blush as he is still holding your hand. He looks at you and says, "Saerin-shi. I won't ask who that it is but I will ask if you would go out with me."

His eyes are melting your heart and you smile and nod. He stokes your hair and smiles. But someone stops you from leaving and asks, "Saerin-ahh, why didn't you answer your phone?"

You look back and see Jihoon walking to you. You stand in front of Wonho and reply, "Don't ask if you already know the answer."

He looks at you and replies, "It's not what you think with HaeSoo. She is just...."

Suddenly Wonho pulls you under his arm and he wraps his arm around your waist. He looks at Jihoon and says, "It would be nice if you stop bugging my girlfriend. And if you call her one more time, I will find you and hurt you. Here's also evidence."

He then turns you to him and kisses you. His fingers are raising your chin up and your eyes are widening. But you soon close your eyes. He then draws back and he smirks at Jihoon and says, "Let's go Saerin ah." He then holds your hand and runs with you running after him.

-----
Author's Note:
Lol I hope you guys like this one. It is kind of cute haha. Who else is watching Descendants of the Sun? It is such a cute drama and I love Song Joong Ki and the bromance between him and Jin Gu. But for couple love wise, I love Ji Won X Jin Gu couple.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop