Hyungwon & Wonho

Requested by: _HyungWonho

Your name will be Lim Joohee for this one.
--
"Yah, Lim Joohee!" You hear your name being called out. You turn around and your best friend Hyungwon tackles you.

You both fall onto the grounds of the hallway, with everyone looking at both of you. You both sit up and hit each other and laugh. He helps you up and he leads you to the art room where he shows his recent painting. Hyungwon is an amazing painter and he is the only one that lets you look at his stuff. You look in awe as Hyungwon drew a beautiful scenery with a boy and girl holding hands looking at the sunset.

You smile and ask, "Oh my gosh, when did you make this?"

Hyungwon scratches his head and replies, "It took me two weeks.... There was something behind.."

Something interrupts you both as they walk in. There are five guys and one guy stands out and says, "So, you're Lim Joohee?"

You look in surprise to see the school's best baseball players standing right in front of you. The one talking to you, Hoseok aka Wonho smiles. You nod at what he says, and then he asks, "My friends told me about you, I was wondering if you wanted to go the Garden Dance this weekend with me?"

You are surprised and taken aback that the school's famous player would ask you out. You barely talk to him and he asks you out on a date to the dance. You take a glimpse at Hyungwon, who is looking at you both and looking away out to the window.

You turn back to Wonho and replies, "That would be nice."

Wonho smiles and hands you a bouquet of flowers and says, "Great, I'll see you later in class."

The boys walks out of the studio and you look at the flowers. Something feels off about this, like it was planned. You look at Hyungwon and see that he is turning red. You look at him and ask, "What's wrong?" He doesn't say another word and walks away.
---
The Garden Dance is an amazing time of the year, where the students of the high school get to go on a dance and feel like it is a prom. It is held annually in the school's garden full of cherry blossoms and with the foundation.
You are wearing a dark maroon dress that reaches to your knees and is revealing your shoulders. You also curled your long black hair and placed a pin to reveal your forehead because you put your bangs back. You also put on light makeup and wear nude pumps.

You wait for Wonho to arrive, which takes him 20 minutes to arrive. He styles his hair back with a black and red tuxedo. He smiles and says, "Sorry that I was late."

You reply, "That's fine, I just arrived here too."

He takes your hand and links it with his. You both walk in together and the garden looks beautiful. He takes out your chair and you sit down. Wonho then says, "Hold on, my friends are looking for me. I'll get us a drink."

You nod and he walks away and you wait for him. But he doesn't show up. Then you feel a hand on your shoulder, and it was a familiar, yet new tingling feeling. You look up and see Hyungwon smiling and looking at you. Today, he looks so handsome with his hair slicked back and wearing a dark gray tuxedo. You didn't know that he was really charming once he takes attention on his looks.

He sits next to you, and awkward slips in since you haven't talked to him for a week. He then asks, "Where's your date?"

You point to a huddle of guys and he says, "Want to dance with me?"

You hesitate but follow after him to the floor. The music is quite intense and so you both start to dance like before when you guys fought. It was fun and you didn't realize how much fun you are having.
Suddenly, you see a guy fall to the ground. You turn around and see Hyungwon on top of Wonho, punching him. You run over and stop the fight and Hyungwon yells, "How could you kiss another girl and ask my friend out?" You see yourself liking this side of Hyungwon.

Wonho laughs and everyone is now staring at you. Wonho is standing up and stops his friends from attacking Hyungwon. He looks at you, which you are confused, and he says, "Then take her. If you feel like I didn't do anything, then go take her. She has been hanging out with me for a week, you must have been lonely."

Hyungwon clenches his fists but you didn't know where this confidence came from but you follow your gut. You walk up and slap Wonho on the face and say, "Ba**ard. you said you liked me, but I guess it was all a show. Let's go Hyungwon-ah."

You hold Hyungwon's hand and walk out of the garden with Wonho laughing and glaring at you. You both are sitting on the fountain and you see Hyungwon looking somewhere else. You tap his hand and say, "Thanks."

He looks at you and kisses you suddenly, you didn't expect this at all. You sit still with your eyes open as he kisses you. He draws out and says, "I've liked you, Johee-ah. And I think I am falling for you."

You smile back at his remark, knowing that you have been liking it but never realizing until after him taking your side. He then places his hand on your neck and draws your face near to him. He then kisses you again and you this time close your eyes and deepen the kiss between you two.

--
Author's Note:
sorry this isn't a great one haha.
I created a new cover but I'm not sure if it's good enough. If you like it, comment New. But if you don't like it, comment Keep.

Thank you and follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop