Shownu

Your name for this part is SaWol

Requested by: EricaMa3

----

"Just move to the side, then back down again onto the ground. After that, turn in your position and stand back up," the instructor says as he is teaching you the dance moves. You are trying your best to keep with him, but he is going way too fast.

He looks at everyone and says, "15 minute break then."

You sit down, wiping your sweat. You look around, and see people hanging out with their friends. You are alone in this dance academy, no one seems to like you and you didn't know the reason why. The dance academy director is really tall, handsome, and bossy. Also he is really quiet whenever he's not teaching, which is something you don't know why. Whenever you are around, he seems to stop talking.

The dance practice continues for 1 more hour and he says, "Okay, everyone. Great job today. SaWol come talk to me after everyone leaves."

You are nervous to the guts as he looks at you with laser eyes and is tapping his foot constantly. Everyone leaves and he says with a small tone, "Han Sa Wol, why do you dance?"

You look at him and he looks like he is expected an A+ answer with no error, which that is something you can't do. You say, "Um, Instructor Son Hyunwoo-nim. I dance because.....because..it's something that I can show myself to others."

He thinks for a moment, not knowing what to say, and replies, "Do you think you are doing that job right now?"

You swallow as he says it in a deep voice, which is mesmerizing and capturing you to him in a way. You stutter, "Um, I believe so. I mean, I suppose other people don't see that in me, but I do."

He smiles at your response, which is mysterious. He then replies, coming closer to you, "Then how about entering a dance competition with me?"

You are shocked at his remark and you ask, "Me? Why....why me?"

He looks away for a moment, thinking, and replies, "I see something in you, which is passion. You have a passion, which gives you the strength to never give up, even if no one has been liking you. You are an excellent dancer and you have passed my expectation of you."

You blink a thousands times, astonished at what he said. For some reason, it feels like he's lying, and you believe his lie. He then asks, "Are you free right now?"

You look at the watch and nod, responding, "I don't have anyone at home right now, so I can go home a little late."

He then tells you come near and he then shows you a few steps, which seems to be the waltz, which you have never danced before. You feel yourself blush as he puts his hand on your waist and holds your hand as he puts one of your hand up on his shoulder. He then holds your other hand and he counts slowly, which you both dance with the rhythm and the counting. After getting a few steps, he walks over to the music and turns it on. 

You walk near him and he casually brings you close to him, with both of you hearing each other breathe. You can feel his heartbeat and you're sure that he can hear your heart racing. He then steps first and you both go in rhythm with the song. You find yourself spinning and him twirling around, which surprises the both of you. You can see him smiling and looking down at you, which you try to look away. 

After twirling and spinning and lifting you in the air, he stops the music and you see him sweating. He wipes it off with his towel, and you find yourself being drawn to him. You look at the time and quickly and pack up. You turn around and say, "I'll see you later Instructor!" 

You run out of the studio and walk towards the street. You turn around and see some guys following after you, whistling. They catch up to you and you ask, "What the heck do you want?" 

The guys seem to look at your boobs and butt and reply, "How about something to drink like coffee? You seem nice to get to know." 

You scream, "Get away perverts!" 

One tall guy steps up and says, "She just called us perverts." 

The guy next to him laughs and the third guy says, "Just follow us, we will buy it for you." He grabs your hand and you struggle to get free. 

Then you see the guys being beaten down by Hyunwoo and he says in a scary tone, "Touch her again, and you die from me. Get out of here." 

You are shocked to see this side of him, and the three guys run away. He looks at you and says, "Follow me." 

He drags you to a alleyway with one light above. He pushes you to the wall and says, "I was going to take you home, but why'd you leave?"

You find yourself in an awkward situation, since his face is really close to yours and you feel yourself blushing like crazy. You stutter, "It's because.."

But you are stopped by interruption because his lips meets yours. You never felt this adrenaline before, but you feel your heart bursting and the kiss is getting hotter by the minute. You find yourself wrapping your arms around his neck and he wraps his arms around your waist. You both pull out for breathe and he says, "I was just gonna confess it was a couple competition. I kind of liked you.." 

But you stop him from talking by kissing him again. He stops you from kissing and you respond, "What do you think my answer is Instructor?" 

He smiles and replies, "Don't call me Instructor again. Call me Hyunwoo, Sawol-shi." Then you both return back to kissing and he hugs you afterwards. 

---

Author's Note

OMG, 1000 words.... I didn't know that this would be so long..... Hehe , it is a weird one, but hope you liked it. 

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop