Jooheon

Requested by @nychellerenee

Your name will be Yang Seolmin.

----

You know you can't like your own cousin, right? You're not supposed to like him...but what are you supposed to do? He is the cousin on you mom's side so he is Lee, while you are in your dad's side, Yang. He knows you have feelings for him, that's why he doesn't talk to you that much as well. You live life thinking about him sometimes. His smiles bring you life and you can't like him because of your family....or you thought so.

Two years later, your family has discovered a huge secret...Jooheon isn't your real cousin. You are shocked at this news. You are not sure what to do, whether to be happy or sad. He hasn't been at home for weeks now, and you crazy worried. You decide you are going to find him.

---

"Yang Seolmin......."

Jooheon calls your name over and over again. He cries to himself and thinks, "Why couldn't I confess?"

-----

You call Jooheon's phone and try to find him everywhere by going to the places that he likes or contacting his friends. His friends are unknown of his location and so you are crazy worried. You looks for him and searches for him throughly.  You make sure that you are alone and you decide to find the one last place he would be at. Your old meeting place when you guys were younger. He would often go there when he would clear his mind after you guys stopped talking.

You pack your bags and head to Busan. Jooheon is waiting patiently, thinking, "Seolmin will come."

You arrive to the secret house and smile. He is standing on the patio and you guys meet eyes. You don't even see his reactions as you run towards the door. It is open and you run to the patio. He turns around and you shout, "LEE JOOHEON!"

Your eyes start to form tears as he takes steps closer to you. You don't say a word and start to cry and you looks down on the ground. His face is starting to lighten up. As you looks at the ground, a pair of arms wrap around you. You feel his embrace around you and he says, "I'm sorry Seolmin."

You don't say anything and start to cry even harder as you know he is more heartbroken. He wraps his hands around you face and wipes the tears as he lifts your face up. He replies, "I love you Yang Seolmin. I needed time to open my heart up again. After hearing that we can't even be together when we were growing, I closed it up and purposely did that to you."

You don't say anything and he hugs you again. You wrap your arms around him too. He then puts his hand on your neck and lifts your face up. He then kisses you gently and you look at him in surprise. You never had a kiss before, and you smile. You then tiptoe and place your hands on his shoulder. He hugs you closer and kisses you harder. He backs up and says, "Let's stay together. Our family will now say yes."

You nod and he pats your head. He then leads you to the patio and you look at the view in awe. He is now happy and you say, "The view is great...."

About 19 miles, you can see the ocean and the sky. The sun is slowly setting and the light is pretty. Someone hugs you from behind and Jooheon wraps his arms around your waist . He says, "I really love you, Yang Seolmin."

"I love you too Lee Jooheon."

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for one late date. I have a test coming up and I won't be able to post today! Sorry

OMG MY STORY IS LIKE OFFICIALLY GETTING FAMOUS...HAHA SORRY NOT TO PUT IT LIKE THAT. I looked up Jooheon and Mr. Two-Faced popped up. I am thankful for those who enjoy that story :)

 I am thankful for those who enjoy that story :)

(4th row, first picture)

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop