Minhyuk

Requested by: LorMJack

Your name will be Gong Hayoung.

-----
You look at your phone. Almost 30 minutes left until you leave work. You smile at the thought. Minhyuk told you to come out and wait for him at his house. However you are busy ever since last week. Your birthday is coming up and you sigh every time you work overtime. You're afraid that you might not spend time with Minhyuk. He tries to call you when you go to work and when you go home since that's basically the only free time you have.

However work seems to not end. It's already 11:30 pm and your work has not finished. You promised your boyfriend that you will be home by eleven but you can't even text him. You sent one earlier but he didn't seem to reply. Your boss comes over and says, "Hayoung-ah! I'm so sorry but you need to work on these files a little more..........I know you are already working overtime but please."

You can't resist since you know he has been working overtime with you. You reply, "Sure thing Boss."

You shake your head as he apologizes and says, "My daughter is waiting for me to come home so that we can go to the amusement park tomorrow."

You nod and reply, "Hurry then Boss! I'll see you on Tueaday."

You don't even work overtime for Sunday's but Sunday is coming near. You keep looking at the clock and minutes are passing. The stress is coming. Minhyuk texted back, "I'll see you tomorrow. Fighting my beautiful."

You are happy that he said beautiful but upset since he is leaving. You decide to keep working and it is nearly 2:00 am. Luckily you get to rest on Sundays. You check the final statistics and stretch. Since you have to use a lot of math, your brain is about to explode.

You walk towards the front and the security guard says, "Good night Mr. Chang."

Mr. Chang waves and motions you to come closer. You know he is mute so you walk to him. He writes on a paper, "I'm so sorry to interrupt but would you mind bringing some more paper from the stock room?"

You can't resist and nod and smile. You check your watch and it is 3:20 am. You quickly dash to the stock room and receive paper. You try to find it but it is nowhere. After struggling from the top shelf, you finally reach for a stack of paper for him. You lock the door and run to Mr. Chang. He smiles and mouths, "Thank you."

You nod and reply, "Have a wonderful dawn Mr. Chang."

You drive home and its around 5;00. You left work around 4:20 and it takes 40 minutes for you to go home. You see the sky getting lighter and walk inside. You yawn and open the door. Suddenly someone attacks you and you scream. Then he says, "Sorry."

You turn around and Minhyuk smiles. You shout, "Minhyuk! You scared.me."

He smiles and says, "It's almost daylight. But happy birthday."

You smile and responds, "Thanks but you must be tired."

He laughs and pecks you on the cheek. He makes you blow the candles and replies, "I love you Gong Haeyoung. Happy 26th birthday Noona!"

You glare at him and reply, "I'm only a year older than you, meanie."

You both then kiss as the sun begins to rise more clearly. You both walk out and enjoy the sunrise.

---
Author's Note:
Sorry for the late update

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop