Shownu

Requested by: YOONMINIEPABO

Your name will be Chae Bora. (don't mistake as Yoon Bora from SISTAR >o< ) 

------

You follow after your brother, Hyungwon, to his dance practice. You are actually going to see Shownu, your boyfriend. No one actually knows you guys are dating, well only your brother. He is the one to introduce you guys back in high school before MONSTA X became trainees. Shownu is such a sweetheart that you wish you can see him everyday. Luckily, you can easily follow Hyungwon. 

You both arrive to STARSHIP ENTERTAINMENT and you close the door carefully. Since there are fans outside, Hyungwon especially wanted you safe. The fans were screaming at you at first, thinking that you were a fan as well. But later, they realized that you were Hyungwon's younger sister. 

Hyungwon enters into the practice room and Kihyun is waiting. He waves and you wave back. You look around and ask, "Where are the others?" 

KIhyun looks at the watch and says, "They should be here by now." 

I.M and Jooheon come running inside. Minhyuk, Wonho, and Shownu arrive shortly afterwards. Jooheon laughs and I.M shouts, "HYUNGS OWE US DINNER!" 

Jooheon and I.M start hugging each other and laughing. Wonho pants, "Un....fair." 

Minhyuk nods and Shownu asks, "When did we become so old?" 

Minhyuk looks at him and replies, "Not us...only you hyung." 

Shownu doesn't say anything and he sees you. You smile at him and he smiles back. He starts walking towards you and suddenly he says, "I feel tipsy." 

He then faints, and falls onto the ground. You panic and run to his side as the other members gather around him as well. I.M's face turns white and he remarks, "Oh no. This is my fault." 

Hyungwon looks at him and replies, "It's not.... Remember, he was already not feeling well in the morning. Let's call the manager." 

A few minutes later, Shownu is taken to the hospital. Jooheon, Hyungwon, I.M, and you follow the manager to the hospital. He is moved to a separate room and is getting checked up. I.M bites his nails and he looks at you. You pat him on the back and say, "It's alright Changkyun."

Oh yeah, I forgot to mention...you and I.M are the same age..

The door opens and the doctor walks out of the hospital room. He smiles and says, "He is extremely stressed out and exhausted.. He wasn't feeling well for a few days so we decided to give him IVY shots and also some sleep so that he can be ready for your next comeback, which my daughter will go crazy." 

Jooheon laughs and I.M finally has the chance to breathe properly. But your heart aches as you know Shownu has been working hard for his comeback and you guys barely talked. Hyungwon says, "Stay inside Bora. Me and the boys will get food first and you can go after." 

You nod and Jooheon, I.M, and Hyungwon walk towards the elevators. You sit down in front of Shownu and smile. He is still good-looking in his sleep. You pull the sides of his hair back and watch him for about 1 hour or so. He starts to wake up and you stop him. He smiles and says, "Sorry if I worried you Bora." 

You shake your head and reply, "You worked so hard.... It's not your fault. You just needed some sleep and rest." 

He smiles and you realize that he has lost a lot of weight. He looks outside and says, "Wow, today is the perfect day to go on a date..." 

You look outside and realize that the sun is going down yet the wind is lightly blowing and the sunset is bright and orange. You turn back to Shownu and ask, "Want to go outside for a bit?" 

You push the wheelchair that Shownu is sitting in. He rolls the IVY dropper along. There is a private area for celebrities who can view outside comfortably. You sit down on the bench and he looks at you. He says, "Sorry Bora that I haven't paid much attention lately....I was just eager for the comeback and wanted to come back with power." 

You shake your head and you reply, "No, I haven't been supportive enough. Oppa." 

He smiles and pats your head. Tears start to form in your eyes and he complains, "Awe don't cry." 

You shake your head and reply, "I won't, I won't." 

He looks at you carefully, like he is scanning your facial features. He replies, "Perfect...My perfect girl." 

He leans and kisses you on the lips and you kiss him back, by putting your arms around his neck....and then backing away and apologizing because you forget that the IVY shot is still on his arm. 

----

Author's Note:

I don't know if this is romantic enough....

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop