I.M / ChangKyun

Requested by: wendaesthetic

For this story, your name will be Jin Eunjoo.
--
"Hi, what's your name?"
Your favorite rapper, Jooheon, looks at you and you can't stop smiling.
You stutter, "Eun..Eunjoo. Jin Eunjoo."

You are a huge fan of Jooheon and MONSTA X. He smiles and signs you a photo album. You never came to a meet and greet and a fan sign. He then stands up and gives you a hug and you keep freaking out.

He smiles and you walk down the aisle, Minhyuk. He smiles and you feel like you can't breathe. Suddenly the lights go off and everyone starts to scream. You quickly stuff your album in your bag and take out your phone.

Everyone starts flashing their phone lights and there is an announcement, "Please calm down, there's a power outage. MONSTA X members please come down carefully and wait in the lounge. We will continue the meet after the power comes on. Everyone please follow the bright light."

There are people holding light sticks and showing the ways to exit. You start to walk towards but you feel like someone is tugging at your feet. You are standing behind the stage and you shine the light down and start to freak out.

I.M is on the floor and he motions you closer. You follow what he says and he whispers, "Please don't freak out and help me. I think I twisted my foot and I fell. I need you to help me. But I don't want to go follow the members or go outside."

You nod and help I.M stand up. There is an emergency exit and he wraps his arm around your shoulder. He seems surprised that you have a lot of strength as you swiftly walk toward the exit. He limps out the door and you both are outside. You find a wheelchair that is parked outside. He sits down and he tries to hide his face.

You realize you have something to help him. You also wear clothes pretty big. You lead him to a corner and take out a baseball cap. You don't feel any nervous around I.M for some reason. He looks up and you out your baseball cap on his head. Then you put sunglasses on his face, which thankfully you brought your brother's. Then you grab a gray huge jacket.

You say, "Sorry. I'll take off your jacket, and you can wear this."

He didn't seem to mind as you help him take off his jacket and he puts on yours. You stuff his jacket into your bag. He then says, "I'll hold it for you. And what's your name?"

You both meet eye contact and you feel a shiver of electricity come through your skin. He smiles and you feel an attraction come, and you didn't feel like this is from a fangirl's feeling. You clear your throat and reply, "Eunjoo. Jin Eunjoo."

He smiles and replies, "Pretty name Eunjoo."

You start to blush and reply, "Let's go somewhere with a pharmacy. Since your identity will be revealed if you go to the hospital."

He looks at you and asks, "Can I use your phone?"
You hand it to him and he starts to call someone.

"I'll be out, I injured myself and a close dongsaeng is watching me. For the meet and greet, tell others that for me. Thanks. And I'll be taking the day off so I'll meet the guys at home."

He hangs up the phone and hands it to you and says, "I called my manager. And that was my phone number, don't give it out to people."

You widen your eyes and stare at your phone and he says, "Let's go."
---
"Oh my, you know how to do this?"
I.M watches you while you take care of his leg. You nod and reply, "I am training to become a nurse so you were lucky to meet me."

He chuckles and replies, "Ah. That must be tough."

You look up and reply, "Same for you, being an idol."

His face darkens and you wrap his leg. You both are at your art studio, you come here to just rest and sleep.

You stand and he grabs your hand and says, "I didn't want to go today. Being an idol, I find it really tough."

You feel the sincerity in him and reply, "You find it tough but you are one of the great idol rappers I know. Though I fangirl over Jooheon, you are a great rapper and everyone loves you for you."

He looks at you and replies, "Really?"

You nod and he smiles. You never felt your heart flutter for a guy. You see him still holding your arm and he looks at you and confesses, "I guess I am glad to go today."

He then pulls you close and kisses you on the cheek. Your eyes widen and he says, "I want to get to know you better Eunjoo."

You smile and reply, "Me too."

And I.M complains, "And stop liking Jooheon. I'm way much more better than that hyung. And I'll come here whenever I need someone to talk to...."

You laugh and ask, "Want some ramen?"

---
Author's Note
Sorry this one isn't that fun lol. But hoped you like it :)

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop