Minhyuk

(Y / N = Minji for this story )
"WATCH OUT!"

Someone yells at you when you turn around. You didn't see it coming but a guy bumps into you and hugs you as he gets hit on the head by the soccer ball. You both slightly twirl and fall onto the ground. You land on top of him and bump both of your heads. Everyone stands to panic as you both are knocked out. Before you lose your conscience, all you can remember is him smiling at you.

You wake up on a bed, the nurse room.  You sit up and see that the nurse turns around from where she is standing. The nurse looks at you and says, "Finally. Took you freakin 2 hours."

You rub your head and feel a bump on your forehead. You massage it slowly and ask, "What time is it?"

The nurse snaps, "For my lunch break. Get out or stay here until I come back."

She closes the door and you make a face at her attitude. You look around and see someone else on another bed. You realize that is Minhyuk, the school's best baseball player and also the captain of the soccer team.

He has his eyes closed and you find yourself staring at him. His mouth twitches and he says, "Am I that attractive?"

Your breath stops, realizing that he is faking his sleep. His eyes burst open and he sits up. He looks at you and shoots up to sit. You clear your throat and he smirks, "Why? Feel dry since the most popular guy is looking at you?"

You throw a pillow at him and reply, "No."

Minhyuk looks at the pillow you just throw and he throws it back playfully and respond, "That's not nice though."

You both stand up from your beds and he chases you around the room. He grabs your wrist and pulls you close to him. Your breathing becomes much more silent and you realize that he is looking at you. His face is now much closer to yours, just a few distances of your lips touching. He smiles and says, "Minji."

You look up, shocked that he knows your name. He hesitates to say something to you. You stutter, "Ye..yeah."

His face is much more serious now and he smiles after scanning your facial expression. He then says, "Would you like to see a movie with me?"

You look up at him and he smiles. His smile melts your legs, and you feel weak suddenly. He then smiles and you reply unsurely, "Um...yeah. Sure."

He leans in closer and whispers, "Are you sure? You don't like it...."

You smile and reply firmly, "I'm sure."

Minhyuk smiles and then bends your head down. He slightly kisses the top of your forehead and responds, "Great."

---
I wanted this part to be very lovely lol....

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram - allofyourkpop