Kihyun

Requested by: unicorn

Your name will be Do So Hee. 

(Sorry for the funny gif... I just loved that Viking scene)

----

"AH come on...."

You whine to your boyfriend, Yoo Kihyun. 

Kihyun sighs and replies, "You always want to go to the amusement park..."

You look at him with puppy eyes and reply, "Because it is fun...." 

He looks away and you start doing agyeo on him. He pretends to not notice and you keep doing agyeo. He gives in eventually and you smile as he stands up. 

You quickly change into shorts and a tank top. Kihyun looks at you and says, "Change your outfit please... It's too revealing !" 

You grunt at him and walk back inside and change into a t-shirt. He smiles and nods. He then leads you out of his house as you both get into the car. You squeal in excitement and he starts driving. After a few minutes of driving, he asks, "Hey, what do you think about getting married?" 

You reply, "Hm... I would want to wait...Why? Are you gonna propose to me!?" 

Kihyun looks at you and replies, "No So Hee.. My friend is getting married and he wants to know the feelings of it...." 

You laugh and reply, "Yeah right... We're not even married so how would you know?!" 

Kihyun doesn't say anything and you sense that his feelings are hurt. You apologize right way but he is a little upset so he doesn't say anything. You both arrive to the amusement park and you try to get him to smile. 

He doesn't say anything and follows you everywhere you go. You think, "He is taking this way to serious." 

You immediately think of an idea. 

"Yah Kihyun! Let's ride the Viking!" 

He looks at you and replies, "No, you know I can't ride that."

You smirk and respond, "That's why. Let's go!" 

You drag him to the Viking and pinch his cheeks as you both get on. You say, "Lighten up."

He looks at you and shakes his head. You laugh and start to squeal as the ride starts. The whole time you are laughing as Kihyun is freaking out the whole time. You laugh as his facial expression. He glares at you from time to time and you stick your tongue out from time to time as well. 

After the ride ends, you start pointing to different things. He looks at you and replies, "I don't feel good. Let me go to the restroom first." 

You nod and wait at a bench in front of the restroom as he runs out. You think, "Dang he must be really sick...maybe I shouldn't have made him go on." 

You wait and wait but Kihyun doesn't come out. You feel bad even more and feel like you are the most girlfriend in the world.

You sigh and someone walks up to you and you look up. A little child looks at you and you say, "Why hello?" 

The child points to the Viking. 

You say, "What about it?" 

He runs away and you think, "what was that about?"

You stand up and walk towards the Viking. Suddenly you see a parade of flowers. You look around and see Kihyun walk through the parade. You are surprised and shout, "Kihyun! I thought you were in the restroom?"

He smirks and says, "I snuck out without you knowing." 

You look at him surprise as he walks to you with a serenade of flowers flying around you. You ask, "Aw what is this about?' 

He smiles and gets on his knee and you are shocked. 

Kihyun says, "Marry me Do So Hee. I have been waiting for almost 4 years to say that." 

You laugh as you know that you guys have been going out for 5 years. You nod and he says, "I will take you to the amusement park everyday from now to eternity." 

You cry as he places the ring on your ring finger. Everyone claps their hands and he stands up and you both kiss under the sunlight and the flowers. 

----

Author's Note: 

Now...I'm lonely AF after reading this...

Follow me on wattpad and instagram: allofyourkpop