Minhyuk

Requested by: JunShua96

Your name will be Jeon So Hyun

-------

You arrive to your old school.....So many memories. 

This is where your life basically ended after so many kids bugged you. Now that you are in college, you decide to visit because of the teachers that you liked. The school is empty though. 

You look around and try to find someone. You enter this school and everything is messed up. No one is there yet everything is out of order. Dirty. 

You pass by one of your classroom. You remember being beaten and mocked there. 

You shutter at the thought and walk around more...wondering if the school shut down or something. You see yourself in the mirror and remember the things you have gone through when you were younger. 

After roaming around the school, there is a sign on the door at the end of the school. 

You read it. 

Our school is officially closed... We apologize.

You wonder why the school is closed. You hear a voice. 

"Jeon So Hyun?" 

You turn around and see an unfamiliar boy. You ask, "How do you know my name?" 

He has a hood on and takes if off. You gasp. It is Lee Minhyuk. 

---

memory: 

"Come on So Hyun. It's not that bad."

You were often bullied by Minhyuk, his friends, and some girls. They would make you do things that would get you in trouble or other things. 

----

You look at Minhyuk as you shutter at the thought of your old memories. He seems really weak and frail. Minhyuk smiles and says, "You look good.." 

You find the situation awkward and replies, "Good.... um why are you here?" 

Minhyuk looks around and replies, "Hm...the same reason that you're here probably?" 

You start to walk away from him and he says, "Sorry....So Hyun...back then... I was a huge jerk."

You sigh and reply, "I...don't really want to think about the past." 

You back out the school and step on the field. You really have bad memories since...you liked Minhyuk in the past. You remember it so clearly because you liked him. Your heart starts to hurt and you shake your head. You know that it is the past and now you don't want to see anyone from your school. 

You continue walking and Minhyuk stops you by running to you. He says, "To be honest, I had a crush on you...But I didn't want to take the initiative to ask you out." 

You stop walking and look Minhyuk in the eyes. He looks at you and you reply coldly, "Why would you tell me this right now? The past is just the past." 

Minhyuk replies, "I know. But I have been aching to tell you that 'm sorry. I didn't want you to like a jerk like me, especially when you were being made fun of."

You reply, "I don't care anymore." 

Minhyuk continues, "Though you hate me...can you give me a chance? I will do my best to make it up to you? Maybe as friends?" 

You don't say anything and he pulls you into a hug. He says, "Please......"

You sigh at the thought and believe that he can be better....and your heart still lingers for him. You reply, "Fine....I'll give you a chance."

He smiles and you smile faintly. He pulls away and pecks you on the forehead. He says, "I won't make you regret it." 

---

Author's Note:

Sorry for a bad chapter...I keep making Minhyuk go into a school theme...sorry if it isn't angst in a way.. :( 

I was stressed and I couldn't keep up with the continuing amounts of requests which is really awesome..I kinda waited for the requests to die down so that I can start posting again! MONSTA X CAME TO KCON AND I DIDN'T GET TO SEE THEM 

Follow me on Wattpad and instagram: allofyourkpop