Kihyun

Requested by: _Lee_Gina_

Your name will be Yi Jin-ah. :) (Yi is pronounced the same as Lee in Korean

----

You can't believe it. Your crush, Joonsuk, just asked you out to homecoming. You feel like the world is spinning a thousands times faster. Your best friend, Kihyun, says, "Dude congrats."

You both are walking home since you guys live next to each other. You are holding flowers that are from Joonsuk. He is the most handsomest guy in the school and Kihyun knows how much you have been dreaming to go to a dance with him. He seems quiet today though so you look at him and ask, "What's wrong? You seem distracted today..." 

Kihyun smiles brightly and replies, "Nothing! I was thinking of the grade I got for the test." 

You make a face and reply, "Stop thinking of school. Come on let's get ice cream." 

You both walk into the convenience store and he gets the same flavor as you. You pay for the ice cream and the lady says, "Oh, your boyfriend gave you flowers?' 

You look at Kihyun and Kihyun says, "No ma'am..." 

You interrupt by saying, "Yes he did. He is a bit shy. Do we look good together?' 

The lady nods and you smile and thank her. You then skip outside the store and Kihyun doesn't say anything. You look at him from time to time as you both are arriving your house. You take a look at him and ask, "Are you mad because I joked about that?" 

Kihyun looks at you and shouts, "Why are you making me confused Jin Ah?' 

You stop walking and turn around. You shout back, "I don't know by what you are saying Kihyun. And why are you yelling?" 

Kihyun seems to be out of himself and he mumbles, "Whatever. I'll see you tomorrow." 

Kihyun walks ahead of you and walks to his house that is right next to yours. He walks inside and slams the door shut. He doesn't even say goodbye to you and now your feelings are hurt. You arrive home and throw away the remaining cone of the ice cream. Usually, Kihyun would eat the cone part as you don't really like the cone. But since Kihyun is angry, you decide to just ignore him. 

Your mom walks into the kitchen and says, "Oh Jin Ah! You have such beautiful flowers!" 

You smile a fake smile and reply, "Yeah.... I am going to be in my room... I will tell you all the details at dinner. Can you put these in a vase?" 

Your mom knocks and you walk to your room and lay down on your bed. You turn towards the window and see that Kihyun's window is blocked, and closed. You lay back down and think about the fight you just had with Kihyun. Something was not right with him. He was not acting like himself. 

--

You and Kihyun don't speak with each other the next two days. He seems to go alone and doesn't want to eat with you at lunch. Your crush is now sitting with you and talking with you smoothly, but all you can think about is Kihyun and why he is angry. 

After school, Joonsuk calls you over to the locker area. Class and school has finished, and you hear that Kihyun is in detention. You decide to look for him after you talk with Joonsuk. Joon Suk smiles and says, "Well the dance is in a few days."

You smile back and reply, "Yeah." 

Joon Suk looks at you and asks, "Is everything alright? You seem like you are sick." 

You shake your head and reply, "I haven't gotten sleep lately... But I think I can sleep once I talk with Kihyun." 

Joon Suk raises his eyebrows and asks, "What do you mean?" 

You look at him and reply, "Well, me and Kihyun got into a huge fight so he isn't talking to me." 

Joon Suk smirks and mumbles, "Perfect." 

You look at him and ask, "What?' 

He then puts you against the locker and leans in. He says, "Actually, I didn't want Kihyun next to you. That jerk. He is getting too close with my girl."

You look at him and repeat, "My girl?" 

Joon Suk smiles and rudely responds, "Yeah, you and I. Dating. That's why I asked you to homecoming and gave you the flowers...isn't that what boyfriends do to their girlfriends. And you seemed to have a big crush on me so I decided to ask you out. You're welcome." 

You are shocked at his comment and shout, "How can you use someone's feelings like that?" 

Joon Suk backs away and shouts, "What the heck b***h? What do you mean as use? You are so ungrateful for someone like me to go out with a girl like you." 

Tears start to form in your eyes and you look away. He grows closer to your face and grabs your waist. You push him away but he is too strong. He leans in and tries to kiss you and your neck. Someone pulls him away and punches him to the ground. You look to see Kihyun beating him. Joon Suk shouts, "What the F***!" 

Kihyun grabs your hand and you both run towards the rooftop. Joon Suk seems to not know where you went. Kihyun looks at you with worry and asks, "Are you okay?" 

He looks for anything wrong with you and you feel the urge to kiss him so you place a kiss on his lips. You back away and he then pulls you back to him. You both kiss slowly and then slowly passionately. He backs away and says, "Sorry YI Jin Ah....I was jealous and I was actually planning to ask you." 

You smile and reply, "Then ask...but I'll forgive you if you kiss me again." 

Kihyun laughs and replies, "Wow. Feisty one girl." 

He then leans in and kisses you again. 

---

Author's Note: 

Lol, I seem to always write a lot when someone requests Kihyun... I am listening to MONSTA X's Steal Your Heart....So good.. I love Trespass Era.

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop