Wonho

Requested by: Carat-7-BTS

Your name will be Baik Dahyun.

--

"Beast Hoseok!"

You see your crush running around the basketball court. His name is Shin Hoseok, his nickname is Wonho. Your best friend, Lee Jooheon, is best friends with him, as they are in the same basketball team. Hoseok is one year and a half older than me, and he is a senior in my high school. Jooheon and I are in the same grade, juniors.

You smile to yourself as he flies across the court, with Jooheon panting for breathes. You decide to take pictures, not just Jooheon so that it wouldn't be obvious. You take shots of Wonho shooting perfectly and making far shots as all you got of Jooheon is running around. They walk towards you as they are taking a break.

You look at them and say, "You guys are great! Only if I was a cheerleader."

Jooheon laughs and shouts, "You as a cheerleader...Oh Lord."

You glare at him and Wonho replies, "I think it would be alright."

You look at him with much hope, unlike Jooheon, and thank him. Jooheon leans in and asks, "Do you have gum?"

His breathe is horrible and you hit him, yelling, "You did that on purpose didn't you!?"

Jooheon winks cutely and runs out to the court as you follow after him, he is such an idiot. Wonho laughs and points at you guys. After running around, you both sit back down. Jooheon looks at his phone and stands up, panicking. Wonho looks up and asks, "Where you going?"

Jooheon grabs his backpack and says, "Holy gosh, I late to my tutor. I can't fail this week's test. I need to go, see you guys later!"

Wonho waves and you shout back, "Just fail!"

Wonho laughs and he asks, "When will you guys get along?"

You blush and reply, "Probably never..."

Wonho nods and replies, "Sounds like a good plan. You guys shouldn't get along."

You are confused by what he says and he leans in close. You stop breathing as he leans close enough and he says, "Close your eyes."

These words make you flutter but you want to pretend that you are just following his words. You close your eyes and you feel him coming closer. Then you don't feel anything afterwards. You open your eyes and Wonho holds a piece of leaf and says, "It was stuck on your bangs Dahyun-ah."

You check your bangs with your phone and cough quietly. He looks up into the sky and says, "Hm, Dahyun, what would you do when you go into college?"

You think for a moment and reply, "I would probably get a part-time job so I have enough money to move out of my parents' house. Then I would study law, I have always been wanting to be a judge. What about you Wonho Sunbaenim?"

He looks at you and replies, "I do want to continue basketball but I would want create a relationship then. I want to create a relationship that would lead to having children and growing old together."

You smile at him and reply, "That sounds pretty good but wouldn't you be too young to get married?"

Wonho looks at you and asks, "What do you mean?"

You realize that you have said and panic on an answer. You then reply, "Well, I'm just saying haha. I don't want you to get the wrong answer."

Wonho smirks and asks, "Then when would you get married and have a family of your own?"

You think for a moment and reply, "Around 28ish."

Wonho gasps and asks, "That old?"

You hit him on the shoulder and reply, "That's not old Sunbaenim....I'm only 17."

Wonho nods and then starts to sit closer to you. He then looks at you, with sudden seriousness. You feel your face turning red as he smiles. He then hands you a flower that he had picked from a bush. He then says, "Dahyun-ah. Let's go on a date."

You look at him and stutter, "What..what..do..you...me..mean..all..all..of.a..sud..den?"

He leans closer and smiles. He then says, "I like you Baik Dahyun, and I'm asking you on a date."

------
Author's Note:
I'm gonna end it here 😍 because I want you guys to go crazy with an obvious ending haha. Make sure to comment who you would like to read next!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop