Hyungwon

Requested by: clairegrisham3

Your name will be Ahn Hae Soo

-----

You walk towards the walkway. You pose after a few seconds and walk back. You change into different clothes and walk back onto stage. There are cameras that are going off and you try not to smile as you walk back and forth. You are a small name model, since no one in the public really know you. There is a great deal of screaming taking place as you are cleaning up the stage. 

The show has finished and so you and other staff clean up the stage. You decide to help the other staff because the guests made quite a mess. You take a break and walk towards the screaming and the hollering. There are camera flashes and people shouting, "Omg Hyungwon!" 

Your ears perk up at the name....Hyungwon. The Chae Hyungwon from MONSTA X. He also has come from the agency where you are working now as a small model. He is covering himself and trying to enter the building that the fashion show has taken place. You walk back inside and Hyungwon barely comes inside. He then closes the door and locks it. 

He breathes deeply and turns around and sees you. He smiles and says, "Oh you must be Ahn Hae Soo." 

You look at him in admiration and reply, "You know who I am?" 

He laughs and replies, "I've heard a lot about you....you were just a trainee as I was a model. Now that I am an idol, you are a model. It's pretty interesting. You are like...7 years younger than me?" 

You shake your head and reply, "5 years younger actually." 

Hyungwon replies, "That even sounds more perfect." 

You are confused with what he has said and he walks towards the stage. He sits down on it and says, "Wow, this where I started." 

He faces you and replies, "If you work a little bit harder, you're able to go into the bigger industry. And since you are pretty, that won't be a problem." 

You sense him flirting with you as your face turns red. You reply, "You're saying such lies....and you're flirting right now.."

He smiles and replies, "No and yes." 

He grabs your hand and pulls you closer to him. You are shocked by his actions and he pats the spot next to him, signaling you to sit next to him. You hesitate and he looks at you closely. You don't want him to be too close to your face so you sit next to him. He keeps looking at you and you ask, "Why? Is there anything on my face?"

Hyungwon nods and replies, "Yeah actually there is something on your face." 

You touch your face and ask, "Where? I need to see a mirror." 

He stops you from leaving by tugging on your wrist and he smiles, saying, "I'll get it for you." 

He leans closer to you and you feel your heart thumping and skipping a few beats. He then leans in closer and kisses you quickly on the cheek. You back up and he says, "My mark is now on you..something that you can't erase." 

You laugh at his cheesy words and he says, "I am serious Hae Soo. I mean since I knew you for some time, I never actually gotten the time to get closer to you." 

He leans in suddenly and says, "I just wanted to get closer with you."

You hit him on the shoulder and reply, "I feel the same, but do me a favor." 

He looks at you with a curious look and you add, "Don't lean in too fast. It kinda of makes me surprised." 

He smiles and wraps his arms around your shoulder and replies, "Doesn't matter since you're my girl anyways." 

---

Author's Note:

Sorry but not sorry for the cheesy side of Hyungwon! sorry for not updating this book!

Follow me on Wattpad and Instagram: allofyourkpop